16

Weston's P.O.V

I had got woken up about an hour ago from a phone call from Ethan saying he was gonna come over.

I decide to get up and get the boxes out of my closet and start packing.

I got all of my clothes besides the ones I would were for the remaining 2 days and I also packed all of my house decorations and all of the stuff in my kitchen while waiting for Ethan.

————

In the middle of packing the small stuff in my living room I heard the door bell go off

"COME IN." I yelled to who I was guessing was Ethan.

Ethan then walked in with Peyton right behind him and if you could of seen the look on his face.

W-what are you d-doing?" He asked me.

"Ok sit down we need to talk." I told him while pointing to my couch.

"Ok so I'm moving back to Florida in 2 to where some of my family is and then I'm going into service but I'm gonna be back idk when but I will and this is why I am packing and if you don't mind will you help me finish up cause if we get it all done tonight then tomorrow we can go and do some thing before I leave." I told both of them and got up and started grabbing things off of my table.

//////

After about 3 hours of packing we almost got everything packed and out in to the uhaul truck in the back.

"So when are you gonna tell Grayson that your leaving?" Ethan asked me while putting one of the boxes in the truck.

"I'm not gonna tell him." I said keeping it short and simple.

"Why tho cause I know you like him." Ethan said.

"In my opinion I just think it's better this way but to be honest I don't even think he would care." I said while handing Ethan one of the last boxes.

"Ok then I guess he's not going with us tomorrow" Ethan stated while hopping out of the back of the truck.

"No he can go with us tomorrow I mean it would be nice to spend one more day with him cause even tho he was a dickface to me I'm gonna miss his personality his jokes basically his every thing and let's not forget I'm gonna miss all of you." I said while walking back inside with Ethan behind me.

"God I'm really gonna miss all of you like so bad" I said while pulling them both in for a hug.

"We're gonna miss you too" Peyton said

"Well y'all better be going home and get a goods night of sleep cause we got a big day tomorrow" I said while pushing them out of the door and shutting it.

After that I went back up stairs and fell asleep watching tv.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""