9

Weston's P.O.V

I swear to god I'm so fucked in life at this point.

It was currently 10:00 and I'm still sitting on the couch with my thought running wild about a few things that is happening.

Suddenly I'm snapped out of my thoughts when Ethan, Grayson, and Peyton walks in the kitchen.

Peyton and Ethan just stare at me with a smirk plastered on the faces as if I had just fucked a famous movie star.

My face became red and then Peyton busted out laughing.

" bitch" I mumbled under my breath.

" so uh Weston how bout that huh?" Ethan asked me while smirking.

" um where's the bathroom at" I asked

" hey Grayson can you show Weston where the bathroom is" Ethan smirked at me while winking

" actually no I can find it my self but thanks for the offer" I said kinda embarrassed

" oh no Weston I insist" Ethan smiled

" oh well if you insist" i gave Ethan and Peyton a evil look.

Grayson took me down the hall and to the bathroom in complete silence.

I went into the bathroom and did my business and washed my hands the walked out.

We both walked in silence once again until we got to the kitchen to see the Ethan and Peyton left us a note.

The note read.

Me and Ethan went to go and get some breakfast and then to the store so we'll be back in about a half-hour so make sure you enjoy your self if you know what I mean ;).

I sighed in frustration and walked into the kitchen and pulled out the stool and sat down.

It was completely silent there were a few stares here and there until he cleared his throat and spoke up.

" so um.......... do you remember what happened last night." He asked staring into my eyes.

" well it depends on what part your taking about" I said.

" so I'm guessing you know what happened then" he said with guilt in his voice.

" yea well besides the last thing my eyes were to blurry to see what was going on but all I know about that was that someone put me on the floor and then jumped on Jason and I'm guessing beat the shit out of him" I said unsure.

" Oh um yea I seen that too" he cleared his throat.

" then can you tell me who it was that helped me because I would like to think him for that it was really nice" I said my voice going soft.

He stayed silent for a few moments and the finally decided to speak up again.

" haha funny story I um well" He spoke.

" you what" I asked smiling.

" um well I didn't see who it was so you know I can't really tell you" he spoke again.

" that's bullshit Grayson" I yelled.

" just why can't anyone tell me" I asked.

" sometimes it's just not as easy" He said.

" whatever" I muttered under my breath.

I got up and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my belongings and then headed to grab the door Handel until I got asked a question.

" where are you going" Grayson asked me.

" I'm going home why" I asked him back

" well because it's Saturday and Ethan wanted us to spent the rest of the weekend together like a sleep over" he said

" oh well then I'll be back later" I said

After that I headed out and got in my car that I guess someone drove to the twins house.

I got in my car and shut the door fumbling with my keys that seemed impossible to get in to the engine.

After several attempts of dropping the keys I finally managed to get it right this time.

I turnt on my radio and put my car into reverse and headed towards my house.

=======+=======+==========+=====
Word count: 657