17.

Weston's P.O.V

7:27

There was no need to wake up cause I already did about an hour ago just think of all of the stuff that has went down here and how many memories I made and most of all how much I'm going to miss it and all of the people. Just every one that made me feel welcomed here my my time that I spent here so much more fun and all.

Me: hey I'm gonna come to your house to meet up cause I don't want Grayson here cause if he comes in the house he's gonna know what's going on.

Ethan: ok just tell me when you wanna do it and I'll call Peyton and we can go enjoy our selfs.

Me: I probably want to go in like an hour cause that's when all of the shops really start you open up and I definitely want to get some stuff from here to bring back to Florida with me so I'll have something to remind me of this place.

Ethan: ok that will give me time to get ready, call Peyton and then get Grayson up.

Me: ok well I'll see you there.

Ethan: ok

I started to my box of clothes and picked out a pair of shorts with and croptop and my pair of camo converses.

After putting on my out fit I decide to do light makeup like just some mascara and some lipgloss to make my lips pop.

After I got done it was almost time to leave.

Funny how time flys so fast when it's your last day I thought to myself and grabbed my wallet and bag then headed out of the door to my car and started to drive to Ethan and Grayson's place.

—————-

Preparing myself to get out and knock on the door I stepped out of my car and walked up their steps.

Just ask I was about to knock the door was opened and I was embraced in a big bear hug by two people.

I already knew who it was so there was no need in saying anything cause I didn't want to break the peaceful silence and ruin this good moment cause it could be awhile before I get one if these with them.

After the hug we all walked in and I was greeted by a fine ass looking Grayson (🥵) with noting on but a pair of grey sweats that are hanging dangerously low on his waist with his v-line popping out.

Oh my the things I would do to h-.

"Ok weston when gray gets his clothes on we can leave" Ethan said knocking me out of my dirty thoughts.

"Umm..................ok?" I said sounding more like a question.

Mhmm I think it would be better if he didn't have clothes o-.

"Bitch close your mouth before you catch flies." Peyton said coming up behind me and shutting my mouth.

"Haha or even worse you might make a river cause your drooling to much" Ethan said while him and Peyton both started busting out laughing.

"Haha very funny guys." I said with my face red and punching Ethan.

"Aww has someone caught feelings again." Ethan asked while still laughing.

"Mhm you act like I ever lost them." I said rolling my eyes.

"Damn I'm really gonna miss your smart ass and your attitude." Ethan said hugging me again.

About the time we got done talking about it Grayson came down the stairs and out the door.

"Eager much." I mumbled as he walked pass me and out the door.