13

Weston's P.O.V—

I was sleeping peacefully until someone jumped on me.

I looked to my left and found Ethan and Peyton jumping and then I looked to my right to see Grayson jumping.

As soon as I seen him I immediately looked away because of the thought that I wanted him to fuck me.

"What are you guys doing here so early" I asked them.

"What do you mean early" Grayson said. Ugh that voice

I was confused until i rolled over and checked my phone and it read 10:13.

"Wait how long have y'all been here" I asked again.

" we've been her for like 2 hours watching tv" Peyton said.

"Did you fucking turn off my alarm" I asked again.

"Yea we did because your not going to school we're gonna have a fun day today" Ethan told me.

"Ugh y'all suck ass"I told all of them.

I got up out of bed and started to walk to my closet with the sheet over my top half cause I didn't have anything on.

Once I got up and started walking Grayson's foot got caught in the sheet and it fell of and my whole top was exposed to Grayson.

His eyes fell on my breasts and then he closed them before he thought I noticed.

A crimson shade appeared on my face as I stood there with shock reaching down to grab the sheet that was covering me.

Me and Grayson both ran separate ways with me running into my closet and him running out of my bedroom door.

Once I got dressed I walked out of my closet to be greeted by Ethan and Peyton but no Grayson.

I sighed in relief and mentally laughed at what had just happened.

"Oh and you need to grab you bathing suit because we're going swimming also" Peyton said.

I mentally groaned in annoyance and went back into my closet to get my bathing suit.

"Where did Grayson go when he ran out"I asked.

"Oh he went to the bathroom if you know what I mean" Ethan said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh shut the fuck up he's not jerking off to my boobs"I said and pushed him.

"Idk Weston while you were changing I heard moaning coming from that way"Peyton told me while laughing.

"Let's just go downstairs and do what we're gonna do today" I told both of them while walking out of my room and downstairs.

Me Ethan and Peyton all walked downstairs to find Grayson sitting in one of my chairs on his phone.

Once he heard us come down he looked up and made immediate eye contact with me that cause me to blush.

"Ok well.....um let's go where were gonna go cause if it I'm not gonna go" I said while putting my shoes on and grabbing my bag.

"I call driving" Ethan yelled while running out of my door to his car.

"And I call passengers seat" peyton yelled while also running out of my door to Ethans car leaving me and grayson alone together.

As soon as I turnt around to get my stuff I felt his gaze on me so I turnt back around and gave him a small smile which he returned.

I walked out side to Ethan's car and got in with Grayson behind me.

On the way I fell asleep only to be woken up by a warm hand on my thigh.

I sat up a little and looked at my left thigh to see Grayson hand on it.

A little shocked I brushed his hand off only to have it back on once I looked away again.

This time I sat up straight and look to my left at Grayson only to have his face about 4 inches away from mine.

"What the fuck are you doing Grayson" I asked whispering.

"Just looking out of the window calm down babygirl" he said and winked at me after sitting back down.

I turnt around once again and looked out of the window just thinking.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Ethan
Yelled that we were here.