7

Weston's P.O.V

I stopped dead in my tracks watching Jason and Jessica make out on a locker. They then went in to a janitors closet I guess to fuck.

I decided if I was gonna expose them I would have to have proof right?

I followed them until they went in to the closet. I waited for like five minuets before I went in so I could at least get something that will actually look like she cheated because she is.

I took a deep breathe and walked in quietly not covering my eyes ( I'm not a perv I promise) so I didn't fall and get caught. The view was sickening but I still filmed it so I could get back at her for my pleasure as for her cheating on Grayson.

I got a minuet video and then left making a big noise after I was out just to stop them from doing that even tho it was too late.

———————after school——————-

I went home and decide on what to wear to the party tonight.

                          Outfit^^^^^^^

                     Makeup^^^^^^^^^

I got done with every thing and it was 5:30 and the party starts at 6 so I called Ethan to come pick me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan came to my house and got me and then we headed to the party.

We pulled up and I could already smell the alcohol and weed. There were solo cups spread out all around the yard

Yea my favorite scene

Me and Ethan got out of the car and walked to the door. We walked in and all I saw were people grinding against other people. Some people were talking and taking shots. And some of the people were smoking weed.

I split ways with Ethan and went straight to the kitchen and got me 3 shots of vodka. i drank all of them and I had people watching me .

" WHO WANTS TO CHALLENGE ME? BET ILL BEAT YOUR ASS" I yelled and got everyone's attention

Jessica stepped up to me and said she was gonna do it and boy was she gonna lose.

We had 5 shot a piece in front of us first to drink all wins.

I took me less then 30 seconds do drink all of them while she was still on her third one.

I got a lot of stares especially for some random ass guys.

A girl came up to me and asked if I wanted to play spin the bottle and I said yea ofc because I'm a little tipsy.

I sat down in the circle to notice that Ethan, lessee , Peyton, Grayson ,Jessica , Cameron , Aaron and like two other people her. I mentally face palmed my self for this.

We started the game and people got asked to make out with someone pussies.

Peyton turns the and The bottle landed on me and she turnt it again and then it landed on Grayson.
Fuck

" ok ok Weston truth or dare" she asked me
" dare I ain't no little bitch" I said
" ok I dare you to let Grayson dry hump you while you make out" she choked out
" well that's ok with me if it is for him" I laughed
" well Grayson are you ok with that" Peyton asked Grayson.

Grayson nodded his head and motions me to come over to him.

I sat on his lap and took his face in my hands and kissed him. He kissed back and lays me on my back and started to move his hips against mine.

During the process I couldn't help but feel his boner against my thigh when he would grind down on me it constantly got bigger and bigger.

We were enjoying our selfs when the timer went off and I immediately pulled away being turnt on by this whole situation.

I was beyond tipsy I was drunk or there's no way I would of done that if I wasn't drunk.

Jessica turnt the bottle and it landed on Ethan and the she turnt it again and it landed on me

" ooh ooh Ethan I dare you to make out with Weston" she screeched

Peyton gave me a sad look because she has a crush on ethan and I wasn't gonna do that to her.

" NO" I yelled
" what do you mean no" Jessica said
" I'm not kissing him he's my best friend I'm not breaking friendship over a stupid dare give me something else" I said
" ok Weston I dare you to make out with Jason" she screeched again

When the hell did he start playing?

" I fucking hate both of you so much" I yelled
" do it or kiss Ethan" she said

I got up and walked to Jason and sat down in front of him not moving any closer from where I sat.

Jason grabbed my face and immediately shoved his tongue down my throat making me gag at how nasty this is.

The timer went off and I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let go of me. So I started to push but he still didn't budge.

Peyton tried to get him off of me and Ethan left before I had to make out with Jason.

Jason then picked me up and started walking towards the stairs while I was screaming. Sadly no one could here me due to that his hand was over my mouth.

I seen Peyton trying to get help for me but no one pay attention to her.

She ran to me and tried to help me but I was no use he was way to strong for her.

Out of no where I'm taken in to someone's arms and put on the ground. My eyes were so watery that I couldn't see who helped me all I could see was someone on the ground and the other persons beating the shit out of him.

I tried to focus on them but then I passed out from being overwhelmed and from having to much alcohol.

————————————————————————
Word count: 1001