15.

Weston's P.O.V

Me and Peyton walked to the car to wait for Ethan and Grayson.

"So look I got something to tell you and I don't think your gonna like it." I told Peyton while holding both of her hands.

"Ok well just say it and get it over with silly." She said while laughing and pulling her hands back to herself.

"No seriously Peyton this is not something to be laughing about if your a true friends."I told her while pulling her hands back once again.

"Ok then tell me." She said with a straight face.

"So um............ I'm leaving in 2 days." I told her while tightening my grip on her hands so she couldn't pull them away.

"W-What do y-you mean your l-le-leaving?" She asked me with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm leaving to go back to Florida where I live so I can go and join the service like the Air Force but I'm gonna be back don't worry."I told her.

"But but your leaving me and Ethan and even Grayson." She said snatching her hands out of mine.

"I know but going into the Air Force has always been a dream of mine and you should support that Peyton." I said sitting back in my seat.

" I know Weston and I do support that but what are you gonna tell Ethan and Grayson?" She asked me.

"Well I'm just not going to tell them it's that simple." I said.

"Then what are they gonna think once you just up and disappear Weston it just wouldn't make any sense not to tell them." She said kinda yelling.

"Ok well I'm only telling Ethan not Grayson." I said.

"But why tho?" She asked me.

"Trust me it's for the best" I said yelling at her.

"Whatever let's stop talking about it cause the boys are right there."She said and crossed her arms.

About like 3 second later Ethan and Grayson both got in the and to where Ethan sat in the back with me and Grayson was driving.

"What's wrong y'all seem stressed" Grayson said starting the car and pulling out of the place.

"It's nothing."I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" Graysons asked me.

" I said it was nothing so just leave it."I said raising my voice at Grayson.

————-

Grayson went back to my house first to drop me off.

"Wait a minute Weston" Peyton yelled out of the window.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"Don't forget to tell Ethan and when you do I want to be there and if you need my help I will help you" Peyton told me.

"Ok I will but bye guys."I waved to them as they pulled out of my drive way.

I went in side and up to my room and passed out.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((