3

Weston's P.O.V

I ran out of the lunch room because I was embarrassed that I got caught staring. I heard someone behind me but I didn't really care.

Grayson's P.O.V

So I liked this new girl she was hot af and very very feisty. I would know cause she slapped the shit out of me

" yo guys y'all seen that new girl" Aaron said.
" yea that bitch is feisty but that's how I like em" Cameron said.
" Cameron you better not let her here you say that or else she might legit cut your dick off and shove it up your ass" I said
" nah bro she just bluffing it's just a way to show me that she wants to fuck" Cameron said
" ooh you got that all wrong I seriously don't think she's kidding about it cause she got kicked out of here other school for god knows what she could of already done it" Aaron said.

I didn't really pay attention to Aaron's and Cameron's conversation I was to busy watching her. She looked perfect and I don't care if I have a girl friend I'd gladly dump her for the new girl.

She got up and screamed at my twin Ethan and she looked pissed off. She walked off only to be followed by Jason lessle and Peyton's older brother.

Me being me I decided to get up and follow them just to see what there gonna do or what there gonna talk about.

I got up and walked out and followed them. I'm guessing she didn't know he was following her because she didn't turn around.

He went up to her and tapped on her shoulder and she turnt around to only have a bright red face I'm guessing cause she was embarrassed.

Jasons P.O.V

Weston got really pissed off at Ethan for calling her out cause she was starring at me she told him to fuck off and then she walked out.

I decided to follow her to try and calm her down but tbh I don't think she would want to see me after what her face looked like when Ethan called her out.

I was walking down the hall a little way behind her. She didn't know I was following her I'm guessing. So I decided to go and tap on her shoulder.

I tapped on her shoulder and she turnt around to see me and her face got bright ass red cause she seen it was me.

Weston's P.O.V

I felt a tap on my shoulder I turnt around to see Jason and my face instantly went red. And he probably came out here to tell me he thought I was ugly or something

" hey Weston " Jason said
" uh- uh hey Jason what are you doing out here you should be with them back in the lunch room" I said
" oh um yea I was but I came to find you" Jason said.
" why would you wanna come look for me " I said.
" well you looked pissed off and to tell you that Ethan was wrong for calling you out like that" Jason said
" look I'm sorry for staring at you " I said
" haha no it's ok your not the first but if you ask me I don't mind you staring at you" Jason said
" uh haha thanks but I'm fr fr sorry " I said
" so um Weston I was wondering if I could like get your number or something so we could like talk"
" yea that would be great just give me your phone" I said
" okay here"

He handed me his phone so I could put my number in. I just put Weston because if he wants to he can change it.

I gave him his phone back and then said bye cause I just decided to skip the rest of school I just didn't feel like dealing with everything right now.

Grayson's P.O.V

They started talking for about five minutes until he gave her his phone I guess to give her his number.

I don't know why but a rush of jealousy came over my body. I don't know why it happens because I don't even know her and she doesn't know me.

But I have a girlfriend that's good enough for me. Well I might not have one if she doesn't stop messing with Weston because I believe Weston could put out her in deep trouble.

She walked off from Jason to her car and got in and drove off. I decided to go back to lunch cause class starts in a few and I want to socialize.

Jasons P.O.V

I finally decided to man up and ask for her number and with my luck she gave it too me and then told me goodbye cause she was gonna skip the rest of the day. I was about to ruin her

I decide to go back to lunch cause we had a few till lunch was over and class started. I walked back to the lunch room with a huge ass smile on my face until I seen Grayson walk in.

Was he listening to our conversation?

Weston's P.O.V

I got in my car and drove off to my house cause I didn't want to finish school. It took 20 minutes to got home so I decided to listen to some music.

  I got home and went up stairs just to go change in to some more comfortable to chill in.
I changed into some sweats and a tank top and went down stairs to watch tv. Then I got a text from Tyler

Jason 😙💋❤️: hey Weston wyd?
Me: nothing just changed into some sweats and bout to binge watch something but wby?
Jason😙💋❤️: damn you got it better than me I'm in math class rn and it sucks ass and I'm not even supposed to be on my phone😫
Me: ooh I better let you too that but well talk later💋
Jason 😙💋❤️: ok bye Weston talk later✌🏻

————————————————————————
Word count: 1000