12

!!!! SMUT !!!!

Weston's P.O.V

His hand landed on the button of my jeans and undid it dragging my zipper down slowly. I bit my lip as he slowly pulled down my pants exposing my black lace underwear.

My pants were fully off he came back up to my face and smashed his lips again mine , i kissed back causing a heated make out between us. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and went down to my neck sucking harshly.

After he gave me Hickeys Grayson pulled off my shirt along with my bra. He massaged my boobs with the palms of his hands , he took one on my nipples and put it in his mouth swirling his tongue around it while giving the other one equal attention.

After a while of switching between both of my boobs he kissed down my stomach until he reached the hem of my underwear. He hooked his large fingers around the thin fabric and pulled it down painfully slow.

Once my underwear were flung across the room Grayson started to kiss up my thighs getting closer and closer to where I ache for him to be.

When he finally reached to where I wanted him to be he blowed cold air making me shiver. He positioned himself between my legs and licked a bold stripe up my heat making me moan his name. He kept devouring me until he added a finger making me moan out in pure pleasure.

" oh fuck yes Grayson don't stop " I moaned while he added another finger.

" mmh princess do you like when daddy finger fucks you like that huh" he asked me

" OH MY GOD YES DADDY" I screamed as he added another finger.

He continued to finger fuck me while rubbing my clit and I felt that oh so familiar knot building up in my stomach. As he kept adding pressure I got closer and closer to my release.

" Grayson I'm about to c-cum" I moaned out.

" cum for me princess let me see you fall apart under my touch" he told me.

——————————————————————

  I woke up sweating and panting from what I was thinking about and I realized that I had to changed my underwear because I got to excited.

I had a fucking sexy dream about Grayson. Great

I will probably never be able to look Grayson in the eyes with out thinking about this dream that I had.

I walked down stairs to see Ethan and Peyton sitting in the chairs eating and talking until they seen me.

Both of them didn't say anything they just look and went back to eating.

" So not gonna talk to me huh? Mk I see how it is then." I said.

" Oh we'll talk but I just gotta ask you a question." Peyton said.

" lay it on me then." I said.

" did you have a guy over last night." Ethan asked.

At the point I didn't know what he was talking about until it hit me. They probably thought I had a guy over because of that dream I had of Grayson.

" What no I wouldn't disrespect you and your house like that duh." I told Ethan.

"Then what was all of last night about?" He asked me.

" I can't tell you for one you wouldn't understand and for two you'd probably call me a weirdo." I laughed rubbing the back of my neck.

"But anyways I'm gonna go home cause like we have school tomorrow and I don't want to feel like shit." I told them.

"Mk But I'm coming to your house in just a min cause we need to talk." Peyton told me.

After she said that I walked outside and got in my car the shut the door and backed out of Ethan's and Grayson's driveway.

10 minutes later

I pulled in to my drive way and parked my car then got out and locked it.

I walked to my door and unlocked it then ran and jumped face first on my couch and turnt on my tv.

As I finally found a show that looks interesting my door bell rings.

After getting off of my couch I walk to the door and open it to my best friend.

We walk in and go to the kitchen and sit down in silence until she speaks up.

"So Weston you gotta spill the tea of what happened last night like fr." Peyton told me

" I don't know if I really want to because it's like kinda embarrassing" I told her

" well everyone has a embarrassing dream every once and a while like it won't hurt you to tell me" she told me

" so if I tell you what I was dreaming about last night you won't judge me because of it right" I asked her

" right" she replied back

" ok well last night I had a incredibly sexy dream about Grayson and I guess it caused me to moan and do whatever that I did but like it was a fucking amazing dream like so good I had to change my clothes" I told her

" omg girl you wanna fuck Grayson Dolan" She screamed

" he'll yeah like have you seen him he's like practically a sex good" I screamed back

" like I just wanna suck his dick and let him bend m-" I got cut off by Peyton

" ok ok that's enough" she laughed

" well since I told you that means you can tell anyone" I told her

"Ok I won't tell anyone I promise" she reassured me.

After about an hour Peyton left and I went to bed preparing myself for another day in hell with some of the people I hate and some of the ppl I like which is a few.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Word count: 963