11

Weston's P.O.V

Some one showed up.

It was Jessica

Ofc when every thing was going just perfect something bad always has to happen.

When she walked to Grayson our eyes locked and she gave me an evil glare and then continued walking over to Grayson.

Grayson jumped out of the pool once he seen her come through the doors and then ran up the her.

Once they reached each other they both kissed.

Just watching her made me want to grab her by her head and throw her in the pool and slam her head up against the side until she drowned.

I got so mad just by the thought of her kissing on him while she's just fucking some other guy.

I could tell my face was red just by the heat I felt off of it. My hands were shaking and my jaw was clenched. I couldn't handle another second or I would drown that bitch so I stormed off in to the house.

I ran in the house with Ethan and Peyton following me but I didn't care.

I went upstairs to the bathroom slammed the door and turned the sink in to was my face and try to cool off.

Ethan's P.O.V

Every thing was going perfect every one was getting along so well then bam I blink my eyes and the Jessica is coming through our door.

Peyton gave me a look and it was a kinda of pissed off and scared look together and the I was wondering why she was scared until she pointed to Weston.

He face was red her hands were shaking and she looked all around pissed that Jessica was here and I had a really good Idea to why she's mad.

Just looking at her I think I know what she's thinking and it's honestly not good.

When as I thought she was going to do something she ran in to the house pissed.

Me and Peyton got out of the pool and ran after her but by the time we caught up she had already slammed the bathroom door shut.

When I was about to knock on the door Peyton pulled me to the side to talk.

" who the fuck invited Jessica" Peyton asked clearly mad.

" I didn't so I'm guessing that Grayson did" I replied back.

" Damn I'm happy that Weston didn't kill her because you know that Weston like Grayson and Jessica is cheating on him and Weston knows that she is" Peyton explained

" yea I know about that we need to just keep them away from each other" I told Peyton

" Ok I hope we can manage" Peyton said.

Just as me and Peyton finished our convo Weston walked out of my he bathroom and down the stairs.

We both followed her. She went out like nothing ever happened.

When she walked her face was confused I looked around to see what had he looking like and the I noticed that Grayson and Jessica were no where to be seen. Oh god