8

Weston's P.O.V
9:32am

I woke up in a unfamiliar place and the sun Shining right in my face making my headache even worse then it was.

I didn't know who's house this was so I got up and looked around to try and find out.

Checking every room i stumbled upon a room that had Ethan and Peyton sleeping together.

Still unclear of who's house this was I checked the room to the left at the end of the hall.

In that room was a shirt less Grayson sleeping peacefully cuddled up to his blanket with soft snores coming from him.

I'm guessing I was in Ethan and Grayson's house but only if I knew why they brought me here.

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen to try and find some type of medication for my horrible headache.

I went and sat in the couch to try and think to what happened last night and to why they brought me here and not to my house.

Every thing was a blur besides something's.

Taking shots, beating Jessica's ass at doing shots, sitting down in a circle with a bottle,
Getting out on the ground while someone got there ass beat and kissing Grayson.

"KISSING GRAYSON" I screamed

It all Came back to me first from taking shots and the having Jason trying to take me upstairs.

" ooh I'm going to kill that little fucker" I whispered through gritted teeth.

" hey Weston what are you talking about" Peyton asked me while she walked in to the kitchen.

" you stupid fucking excuse of a god damn brother because I swear to god I'm going to fucking murder him or at least make it where he can't have children" I told Peyton while getting up and going to her.

" look I'm so sorry Weston. I honestly didn't know he would ever do that and I tried to help you but then......." Peyton said but didn't finish

" But the what?" I asked he with confusion in my voice.

" Ohh it's nothing important" she said clearly lying.

" Peyton you do realize that I remember most of the things that happened you know. First from me doing shot to playing spin the bottle and to the whole Jason thing" I said

" Oh well what happens after the Jason thing" Peyton asked me

" well all I know was that I was put on the ground and the someone jumped on Jason but I couldn't tell who it was because my vision was blurry" I said truthfully.

" ohhhh well your right about that so bye I'm going to wake Ethan up now" she said in a hurry.

" no no no don't you dare think that your going to get out of this" I simi-yelled at her.

" honestly don't know what your talking about Weston" she said nervously.

" mhhh your the one that dared me to let Grayson make out with me and fucking grind on me Peyton" I whispered

" oh come in Weston I know that you like him because you wouldn't be mad that Jessica is cheating on him or you wouldn't be smiling or blushing when someone says his name or when he looks at you" Peyton told me

" I dont like him it's just like that sometimes and I want black-male on Jessica." I said

" ok then tell me how it felt when Grayson kissed you huh" Peyton asked me

Damn it she got me there because I'm pretty sure my face is so red right now.

" exactly Weston you like him so stop denying it. I'm not going to tell anyone." Peyton said.

" ugh you got me there but so what that I like him it's just I'm fucked up in the brain" I said

" OMG OMG OMG YOU ACTUALLY LIKE HIM I WAS JUS-" I cut her off from finishing that by putting my hand over her mouth .

" shut the fuck up I don't want anyone to know" I said truthfully.

" ok" she said muffled.

Peyton walked off to go wake ethan up while I just sat there thinking if I actually like Grayson or not.

Now that I'm thinking about all the things add up that I like him. Me blushing and smiling every time I see him looking at me or hear his name or with the Jessica thing or even when he kissed me and I actually like it so much more then I thought I would.

FUCK I HAVE A STUPID CRUSH ON GRAYSON DOLAN.

————————————————————————
Word count: 755