10

Weston's P.O.V

  I pulled up in my drive way parked my car and just sat there for a minuet trying to gather what to take in my mind:

I got out of my car and went up to my door and unlocked it then went in and straight to my room.

~~~~~~~

I got a small backpack and put a few outfits in and I packed a bikini just in case we decide to go swimming I'll be prepared.

I packed my perfume and a few of my makeup items just Incase we go somewhere I won't look like a rat.

I walked down my stairs and to my living room and sat on the couch that was there.

I turnt on my tv and put some sponge-bob on ( so what ) and decide to watch a few episodes and then head back to the twins house.

—————————-

It is now 2:34pm.

I decided to get up and go back to the twins house to just chill I guess.

I went out side and hopped in my car sticking the key in the engine and putting my car in reverse.

I drove down my street stopping at a red light.

While I was stopped I seen Jessica coming out of Jason's house. Huh wonder what she doing there?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I pulled up at the twins house and got out of my car.

From where I was standing I could hear some boys yelling.

Walking up to the door I opens it to see 6 boy staring at me making me feel uncomfortable.

It was Cameron, Aaron, Tyler, Austin, Ashton and Grayson

Ethan and Peyton were no were to be seen and it made me feel more uncomfortable then I was before.

I walked past the staring boys like it was nothing but deep down it really messed with me.

I walked into the kitchen wondering where Ethan and Peyton were at until I heard a big splash in the backyard.

I walked out to see ethan and Peyton playing in a huge ass pool that I didn't know was here until now.

I walked outside through the sliding glass doors and stood in front of the pool watching Ethan and Payton enjoying there selfs with out any distractions.

I asked them if I could join them and they both nodded there head so I went inside and changed in to my bathing suit.

===============================>

After I went and changed out ran down the stairs and out the door

When I finished running like a maniac I was out side with all of the guys attention on me and my bathing suit.

I just brushed it off then ran and dived in the pool head first and the came up to the surface. Dramatically

  Coming up I once again I had all of the guys eyes on me besides Ethan's cause he's loyal

Every thing was perfect everyone was getting along I was have a fucking blast until.

Some one showed up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Word count: 500