Johnny Imagine

Y/n's pov
I stared at my ceiling, darkness surrounded me and the only noise I could hear was my own breathing. I turned to my bedside table, the clock read 2:10am "great" I muttered to myself. I had school in the morning but couldn't sleep for the death of me. I turned back to face the roof and let my mind drift to my lovely boyfriend Johnny Cade. I hung out with him earlier in the day at our favourite place to eat, the dingo.
*******************************
(Flashback)
"Johnny!" I called out and walked over to the booth he was sitting in. "Hey y/n!" He gleefully said and stood up to hug me. He smelt like his usual self, cigarettes and vanilla. (Idk I feel like he would smell like that okay, this is a judgment free zone) We sat down and he beamed at me, I returned a smile just as bright. "Y/n your hair looks a little messy" Johnny teased. We had a game where we would tease each other and the first to crack lost. "Excuse me Johnnycake, but I believe you have dirt on your face." He put his hand to his chest acting like the comment hurt his feelings. "Oh yeah? Well look who has something on their face now!" He exclaimed while dipping his fingers in ketchup and smearing it on my face. "Oh no you did not!" I laughed and threw a fry at him. We kept throwing different things at each other and smearing things on the others face. I eventually grabbed the ketchup bottle and pointed it at him. "Y/N NO!" He leaned over the now messy table to grab my hand but managed to knock my milkshake all over me. "Oh my god! That's so cold!" I yelped and stood up. "Babe! I am so so sorry" he looked at me while he grabbed napkins and tried to wipe some of it off my legs. I laughed at him "I so won". "No way! Your covered in milkshake I won" he stopped rubbing my legs. "You cracked first!" The waitress eyed me as I spoke and then walked over. "Excuse me kids but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave".
Johnny grabbed my hand and we walked to the lot as we bickered over who won.
*******************************
(Flashback over)

More memories crossed my mind and I thought of how he would throw pebbles at my window in the night, so I could let him in. I could almost here them now. Wait. I actually could hear them now. I ran over to my window and opened it. "Hey babe!" Johnny called up. "Hi Johnnycakes! Climb on up". When he got in I shut the window and walked over to my bed that Johnny had made himself comfy in. "Move over loser!" I laughed at him. "No I'm comfy" he mumbled. "Pretty please baby?" I batted my eyes. "Find a way in" he chuckled as I sighed and pulled the blankets up. I laid on top of him and got cozy. As I drifted off to sleep feeling Johnny wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I still had something bugging me. "Hey Johnnycake?" "Mhmm" he hummed in response. "I totally won earlier" he laughed from under me. "I know baby. I know".