Ponyboy imagine

Y/n's pov
"And that means the Y=3X+4"  I nodded and looked at Pony from across the room. He was concentrated on the next problem in the textbook. I was sitting against his headboard on the bed and he was at the desk. My eyes scanned him again, noting the way his tight shirt perfectly showed off his arm muscles. And his green eyes were shining in the light pouring in from the window. I began to day dream about his pink lips on mine. His hands rubbing my waist and the small of my back. The only thing I could think about would be him. "Y/n?"  I snapped out of my daze "hm?" I hummed asking him what he had said. "You said my name" I noticed the slight pink tint to his cheeks. Mine slowly began to match. "No I didn't" I protested. "Well you kind of moaned it" he spoke quietly. "Um I, I don't think I did"I stuttered feeling my face grow hotter. Oh no I really did it this time.

Pony's pov
I was concentrating on finding the common difference for a math equation when I heard it. "Mm, Pony" y/n whispered from across the room. I looked up my eyes wide. "Ponyboy" she did it again breathier this time. "Y/n?" Warmth rose to my cheeks. She finally looked at me, "hm?" I paused for a second. "You said my name" she looked embarrassed. Did y/n like me? No she wouldn't. A girl as pretty as y/n would never go for a grease like me. But golly I wish she would. I've been thinking about her for a while. Maybe it was time to make my move.

Y/n's pov
He paused for a second before speaking. "Were you thinking about me y/n?". Pony's voice was low and husky. My heart rate quickened. "N-no" he got up, shutting his math book. "Are you positive?" He whispered and sat in front of me. He rested his hand on my leg. "You don't need to be nervous doll, just let me know" he moved even closer his lips were just inches from mine. My face was red as a tomato by now. "Maybe, no, yes?" He laughed at how I was struggling. "Your cute when your flustered" I quietly gasped. Pony was always so shy and timid especially around girls. Why was he being so forward. I mean I wasn't complaining it was hot. "Well your always hot" I regretted the words as soon as they came out of my mouth. He looked taken aback, his confidence faltered for a second but then his lips were on mine. They were soft and warm, and moved in sync with mine. We moved so he was laying on top of me. My hands rested around his neck pulling him closer. One of his hands was on my cheek the other slid to my waist. He moved his lips down to my neck and he lightly sucked at my skin. Then we heard bursts of laughter coming from the doorway. He quickly jumped off me and we both whipped our heads to look at what was causing the noise. There stood the whole gang laughing at us. "Keep it in your pants Pony!" Dallas yelled. Causing Steve to begin wheezing. "Come on guys leave us alone" Pony whined at the comment and shooed them away. Soda stuck his head back in before they all left. "Hey y/n you might want to cover your neck before you go home, I don't think your parents will appreciate that hickey". I jumped up to the mirror and sighed. I was going to need a scarf. A big one. "Sorry about that" Ponyboy chuckled from behind me. I spun around and shrugged. "It was worth it" I laughed then reattached my lips to his.