Ponyboy imagine

DONT SKIP THIS BOLD PART!!
This was inspired by someone who added this book to a collection called "ITS NOT A FASE MOM". So shoutout to you for inspiring this chapter this ones for you.

Y/n's pov
It was very cold in the Curtis house. The whole gang was sitting in the living room wallowing in self pity. Well the whole gang except for Ponyboy who was in his room probably looking for a blanket. My arms hugged my shivering form while I watched Darry try to start a fire. "god damnit" he muttered quietly as the match in his hand went out to early leaving the fireplace as bland and cold as we felt. Suddenly Pony came running down the stairs. "HEY GUYS" he practically yelled while jumping onto the empty spot on the couch. "What's got you so excited" Soda spoke clearly despite his chattering teeth. "There's no way school is going to be in session tomorrow! Soooo" the young greaser dragged out the end of his giving me an opportunity to jump in. "MOVIE NIGHT!" He smiled and nodded his head enthusiastically. Two-bit spoke up joining us in our enthusiasm "We better watch at least one episode of Mickey". I giggled only stopping when Dallas shifted next to me and the lack of heat from his body sent a shock through me. "I don't feel like a movie tonight" Steve was usually the most excited for these nights. I was confused and glanced at Pony who was staring at me, he then smiled and we knew what we had to do.

******time skip forward like twenty minutes*******

"here ya go grumpy" Pony laughed when I threw the heavy blanket over Steve. He grumbled from under the duvet, obviously not appreciating my comment. We handed out the rest of the blankets we had found and turned on the lights that weren't on before. Darry had managed to start a fire while we were tearing the house apart looking for supplies. When I plopped the movie in Johnny looked at Pony and I curiously. "How are y'all so optimistic all the time?". Darry decided to answer for us "That will go away when they get older". Pony shook his head showing how we both disagreed. "Oh no it's not just a phase.... mom". Darry shrugged "Whatever you say Po- Wait what"

Ahhh I'm sorry this was horrible it's three am for me. Also I hope that the person that inspired this even reads it. You should know who you are. On a separate note, I'm thinking about starting a book for a different fandom of mine but I'm not sure yet.