1

"c'mon Josie every student who graduated from that school- all of them are now a successful businessman, woman, engineer, chef—actually just name it and they are! You're lucky that they offered you a scholarship for acing their entrance exam and if only Lizzie also passed the entrance exam--"

"Uh..because they have connection dad! Like most of the student that enrolled in there and i am sure that ever person studying in that overrated school are heiress of a multi million company!"

"Oh—Josie my dear. Aren't your father a CEO too?" Alaric said as he wiggle his brow as he point his fingers at the tarpaulin of our shop.

Josiendry(Probably lizzie is thanking all the gods in heaven) 

Oh god. Oh god.

Still, after so many years I still don't understand why my parents named their business Josiendry. Do I look like a fucking washing machine?! Oh god.
Can someone please just adopt my parents?

"Josie!"

"Lizzie, get out!"

"It's your first day tomorrow right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes."

"Good!"

She smiled widely and picked up my laptop. "Hey! That's my laptop."

"I know."

"You have your own laptop right? Then Why don't you use your own—to search whatever you're searching for—aeonian four? Like is that a girl group?" I asked.

"Do they look like a boy?" I glared at her. "Yeah- they're girl" paused. "group." And then she smiled.

She smiled widely—the kind of smile that you know that won't do any good. "Oh god Lizzie! I'm telling you. Even you cry a grand piano right now, I won't give you-"

"What are you talking about?"

"Remember? Like 1 year ago. 5th Harmony? Like you shortened for like 50 bucks---"

"What? No! No! They're not girl group- girl group- they're just umm? Girl group. Look- I know you lived in kind of desert-"

"Lizzie, we're living in a same place."

"Whatever- so what I'm saying is. Because your school starts tomorrow, you'll probably need a kind of you know- to know like a thing about the school." She explained.

"Then you should've searched the name of the school and the history instead, you know- to know a thing or two about the background of the school – but—wait— oh you searched for uhh- Onion Four."

Lizzie rolls her eyes.

"But they are THE background of the school."

"Ohhh--- are they like saints? Like if I started praying to them now—will they pay for my tuition fee? Help me get out of that school? Or like even help me to passed my subject? Make my skin glow?"

She just rolled her eyes and continue—with her background check. Whatever she calls it.

"DAVINA CLAIR. Their family owns a fair amount cruise ship and hotels. Did I mention that it is one of the TOP LUXURIOUS in the world? And did you know that Davina, herself owns a couple of luxury night club at the age of the 16 or 17? Lexa Woods remember the museum that we read back then? Like the largest museum, and the one who held like the most valuable artifacts? Hmm? They own it. Penelope Park She's the granddaughter of the late president, also she is the successor of the top construction company in the world. And last but not the least- Hope Mikaelson. I mean do I need to explain who she is? Hell even a 3 year old knows that she is the successor of the Mikaelson Group of Companies who basically run the entire states."