14

FLUFF! FLUFF!! FLUFF!!!!

"ATTENTION!" Hope shouted and as if the whole world---cafeteria rather, stops and just pay attention to 'the hope mikaelson' well except josie she just continue to eat and didn't mind hope because she thinks whatever hope will say is just non sense and full of stupidness.

Until. "Davina. Lexa. Why?"

"I didn't see that coming, honestly." Lexa commented and sat beside her while Davina  sat in front of her.

"What?" Josie furrowed her brows and continue to eat. "You and Hope." 

"What about me and Hope?" 

"So if anyone who mess with Josie Saltzman mess with me! Because she is my girl." Then hope smiled with such proudness and smug on her face

 Upon hearing that Josie almost choke on her food and died and she wish she did. So she won't have to face all the anger eyes that's looking on her.

"Congratulations." Lexa and Davina both said and left her.

"Hi girlfriend." 

Hope greeted her and literally sat in where her food is. "My food!" Josie screamed.

"Oh..uhh...it's just a food you can just order again." Hope said and shrugged but josie didn't say any. Jo only cooks it once in a month because of her busy schedule so josie will have to wait until next month to eat it again. Because it's literally miracle if there's still left over in the house.

"Hey. Josie?" Hope continue to call josie but josie didn't say any instead she just glared at hope and pinch her in her thighs . "Ouch! Did you just--!"Before hope finishes what she's saying Josie walks out.

After Josie's PE class-which her last class for this day, josie just wants to go home crawl in bed, sleep and never woke up again but of course that won't happen especially with this  kind of household- family..who's literally laughing their ass off downstairs. "Augh!" Josie complained and march downstairs. 

"HOPE MIKAELSON?!" 

What this stupid face doing here?--Wait? Did Jo cook her specialty again? "Mom? I thought that what you cooked this morning was the last of it?"

"What are you doing here, Hope?" Josie asked while Hope just shrugged and focus on Josette's dish. "What these dishes called Mom?" 

Did she just called my Mom' MOM? Josie thought. "Oh..this is..steak..sweet and sour fish." Josette said while pointing her cooked dish. 

"In-short a dish for a poor people like us..so your highness it's better if you'll just go home and call your home chef and serve you a 5-star hotel like dishes."

 "it's actually 7-star-hotel like-dishes." Hope corrected her and started to eat the dishes Josette prepared. "What do you think?" Josette asked.

Actually Josie is kind of afraid what would hope said. Cooking means everything to her mom and knowing hope--knowing how hope reacts to something she doesn't like or just someone breathe in a wrong way--scares her.

 "I mean i know--just like what you said and josie you have your own chef--"

"It's actually  taste better." Hope said and smiled kindly to Josette and not just that she talks to her mom with such kindness in her voice--definitely no smugness or unnecessary rudeness(if you would look at maria  spidewebster rudeness actually means hope mikaelson) Just full of respect. . It actually surprise Josie--is this really hope? 

After they finished their food all three of them sat in the living room and watch some car racing in tv

"racing is like putting your half of your body in a cliff..so i don't understand--why people still compete in this kind of competition."

"Of course, to be the number 1 Jo." Still looking in the TV

"Just for To be number 1? You'll risk your own life?"

"Sometimes. Some people." Hope said and look in josie. "number 1 gets what's best. losers gets what's left.

Josie just nodded. Hope has a point tho.

". Thank you for the lovely dinner, Mom." Hope said to Josette.

"You're very much welcome, Hope and you're very much welcome to come back here. Take care okay." Josette said while hope just smiled and exited the Saltzman household.

While waiting for her driver, hope heard a familiar voice. "Thank you." So she faced josie with a furrowed brows. "For what? I didn't give you any. And speaking of giving last week i almost gave a house and instead of saying thank you..you barge to my house demanding to take it back.. and now..you're saying thank you? And for what? For existing. You're very much welcome."

Of course--of fucking course hope will always find a way to ruin everything. "Because sometimes it's the little thing that matters, Mikaelson.  And i'm saying thank you because of what you said to my mom..i know you don't mean it..but it means the world to her..so thank you."

" Your mom cooking is the best. I mean what i said. It taste better..it taste home." Hope maybe didn't notice the change in her voice but Josie did but she didn't say any.

"How come you know where i live?" Josie asked.

"I have my ways."

"Like stalking ways?" Josie said and laughed a genuinely one.

"No. Like my heart will always find you ways." Hope replied. Silence filled in them. "Dammit. Lexa said it will be effective," 

"Anyways. My driver is here. I'll go ahead, take care." Hope said.

"My home is literally 6 steps away..you take care."

Josie can;t believe she said that..jesus. "And please stop calling my Mom...MOM." Josie added. Hope chuckles and as if Josette knows that hope and josie talking about her..so she decided to go outside and throw the trash. 

"Okay I won't call your..mom...mom." Hope replied. "Good." Josie.

"Goodbye and Goodnight Mommy Josette!" Hope added. "I didn't call her mom. Just like what you said." Hope whispered.

"Go away, Hope Mikaelson." Josie said and rolls her eyes playfully. 

So hope hopped in her car with such lovely smile in her. 

Hope: What's the littlest thing in the world?

Hope asked in their group chat.

Lexa typing...

Hope: And Lexa you don't get to say anything. you little shit.

Davina: Seeds. 

Davina replied