6

"Where's hope?" Josie spats.

"Woah.. calm down, girl."Davina says as she was the only one left in a4 room. "But to answer your question, she's still in her class that will end..like now. Hey hope." Davina says and wave at hope.

Josie angrily face hope and says. " I played your childish games, i let slide your immature tactics to make my life miserable. But to make my friend suffer ? Huh. Just so you know, Hope Mikaelson I wouldn't just sit here and watch you and your little minions torment my friend, just to get back at me. You want war hope mikaelson? I'll give you one."

Hope clenched her jaw and glared at josie, josie didn't back down. Instead josie walks towards hope "What the hell!" Hope shouted as josie punch hope's face,

"Josie did that." Davina says, obviously still not get over with a fact that someone is brave enough to stand up to her friend, worse punch hope. "Doesn't josie remind you of someone, lexa? Like a feisty someone, like kill me but don't touch anyone that i love."

"Yes," Lexa says and smirks "freya." Davina and Lexa both said.

Hope furrowed her eyebrows and laughed sarcastically when davina and lexa mention freya, "how could you compare that girl to freya?"

"O'cmon hope! The first time she stands up for her friend in the cafeteria. Im sure you feel the same way."

Hope fell silent. "I just don't get it you know. It's been months, since that happened. Yet, she she's still here."

"I mean, we wouldn't compare her to freya , if a stupid game of yours will make her give up." Davina says.

Hope fell silent again, until..."Oh gosh. I get it now. She likes me."

"Like...as in likes to kill you? Yeah, well. You're damn right." Penelope butts in, while hope rolls her eyes. "She likes me as in she's into me." Hope says and chuckles.

"What an out of this world conspiracy theory you have there hope, shane dawson is quaking." Penelope sarcastically said, but hope didn't mind penelope, instead she continue to explore her new grasp knowledge.

"I can't believe that she would do all of that, just for me to notice her. Pfft."

Davina looks at lexa and whisper. "Is she an stupid fool? or Idiot fool?"

"Both." Lexa answered.

AFTER A WEEK

"i freakin hate waiting." Hope says as she continue to eat her chips.

Davina and Lexa nodded, while penelope..well penelope.."Penelope, can you please stand still?" Davina said irritably.

"i should've put a mop on your feet." Hope says as penelope continue to walk back and forth, her hundred one this day.

"It's already 9pm, Khhym says their plane will land at 8:30."

"Calm down, penelope. It's been like 30 minutes. You'll see her, soon."

"And when you finally see her, ask her to be your girlfriend...officially." Hope suggested.

"Coming from a girl who doesn't even have her first kiss." Lexa whispered, but being hope. Of course she heard it and hope walks toward

 lexa and punch lexa's shoulder. "So what." Hope spats and glared at lexa.

"So you're saying that even after 5 years since i last saw you guys, hope mikaelson still don't have her first kiss?" a familiar voice says.

"KHYM!"