2

"Ouch! Augh!" I screamed after I slipped in a water falls like melted butter while walking to the rooftop. It's been three days since I received a red card from A4 Bond Paper well- more like a red card from A4's Bond paper leader Idiot bitch- Hope Mikaelson. It's been three days since I feel like im walking in depths of hell.

"..but I'm Josie Saltzman so I'm just gonna keep walking! You bitch!"

"Ugh."

"Who's there?" I frown. Because really? Are they like robotics villains who doesn't get tired of making people suffer? Even just for a minute?

"You're disturbing my sleep you know?"

I scowl when I saw her. A member of A4 bond paper, Penelope Park. "You're disturbing my peaceful life you know?" I said and glared at her. For a moment I saw a confused expression in her face.

"This rooftop is my place, so technically it's you who is disturbing my peaceful life....and sleep." She gently said.

"Huh!" I scoffed. "So what are you gonna do? Put a red card AGAIN on my locker?"

"Oh. It's you." She paused "Who would have thought that there will be someone who's gonna last for like 3 days in Hope's game." She says and knit her eyebrows.

"Well, tell your idiot friend that she should step up her game. Did you know that your idiot friend poured me a 5 bucket of flour and throw like 10 dozen of eggs? And just like 3 minutes after her minions made me slipped in butter. What's next? She'll hit me with a frying pan?"

Well, the pancake batter is just one of the 'games' Hope played on me. Everytime I'm walking in the hallway someone will slushed me an ice cold coke, and oh—also someone stole my bag yesterday so technically all of my important things was also stolen, my phone and my wallet. Since I don't have my wallet to pay for a bus or phone to contact anyone to pick me up. I was forced to walk for like 3 hours. That's just some of the horrible things Hope—caused me.

"But before she hit me with a frying pan. Im pretty sure she's gonna pour me another bucket of water, so I can be officially human pancake batter."

I don't even know why I'm saying this kind of things to her. Penelope is Hope's friend! I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw her pull out a handkerchief in her pocket and pour some amount of water on it.

"Here. You're officially a pancake batter." Penelope says while wiping the flour off of my face and smile. "Take this." She said and gave me her handkerchief and a bottle of water.

I was not expecting that. Really.

"The next time you will come here, and you're not loud as you are now. Maybe I'll give you a pancake." Penelope said and waved her hand as she walked.

Well- maybe penelope is different- No. Penelope is indeed far different from the other members of A4. Especially from Hope.

And of course—I can't go home without being slashed. "Lizzie? Is mom and Dad home?" I whispered.

"What happened to your uniform?!—" She shouted. I immediately covered her mouth.

"They might hear you!" I said and run into my room and as expected Lizzie followed me into my room. "So, will you tell me now what happened to you?" Lizzie ask.

"I tripped." I lied.

I mean I can't just tell her that hope mikaelson is making my life a living hell. I don't know how that idiot thinks or if she is even thinking at all—but the lesser people know about the situation- the better.

"Yeah. It looks like it. Maybe you just tripped into pancake batter that isn't mixed yet. Right?" She sarcastically said.

"Psh. I'm gonna take a bath."

After I freshened up and changed into fresh clothes. Actually, I like that my clothes is kind of big on me. it's comfortable to wear . "You're still here?"

"No I'm just a hologram. It's not me."

I just rolled my eyes on her and sat on my bed. "So, how's your day my sister?" She smiled widely.

"Oh. You mean, how's the A4? Did I see them today?"

"Psh. So how's the A4? Did you see them today?"

"A4 is still A4."

She just nodded and finally stand up and when I thought that she will finally leave the room so I can finally have some rest and do my homework-- "Penelope Park." She reads.

"Oh gosh!" She screamed. I stumbled as I snatched the handkerchief from her hand. "Is it Penelope Park? As in Penelope from A4? Oh ghad? Are you like friends?"

"No."

"You're blushing."

"No!"

"Oh gosh. You like her!"

"No. Not. Ever."

"Is your ' no. not. Ever' means yeah I like her lizzie, but no I wouldn't tell you. Ever."

Walking in the corridor feels weird. It's been my 23 steps and no one's even attempting to throw something to me. As I entered the classroom and walk into my desk—that they just vandalized now. That's why no one throw a cold beverage at me erlier.

Slut, whore, tramp,gold digger bitch.

"Hey Landon!" I heard the guy. Ever since the day I received a red card from hope, landon is constantly avoiding me.

"Y-eah?" I heard him say.

"Isn't this slut gold digger bitch your friend? I mean she even defend you from hope right?"

"No."

Oh.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah.. i-I don't even know her." Landon said and walked out.