19

It's been weeks since Josie found out that it was Landon whose behind those 'picture incident' Landon told her himself.

Well, Hope is more than willing to take the blame, just what like davina said 'it'll hurt less if its not landon' but landon sunddenly shows up and the rest is history

"Davina! Lexa" Josie shouted.

"Oh Josie! Whats up?" Davina.

"Do you know where Penelope is?" Josie.

"She's still in her class, why?" Davina.

"Oh.Can i ask you both a favor?" Josie asked.

"Yeah sure, anything." Davina

"When you see her can can you ask her if..iff.."

"If?" Davina and Lexa said in chorus.

"if she's free next thursday. Mystic Falls Amusement Park. 6pm. To hangout. Okay. Bye."

Okay, maybe she knows that Penelope is in class and maybe it's not a coincidence that she's right in front of Davina and Lexa's classroom. 

Well it was lizzie's idea. Entirely. Lizzie. Idea. Period. (And if she only returned Penelope's handkerchief or lizzie hasn't found it and pester her all night if she still likes penelope then it wouldn't happened. She wouldn't agree to 

"invite penelope next week to hangout with us, you,john and me." Lizzie exact words.

"Lizzie, john is your boyfriend if i invited her to hangout with us, it would look like i invited her to 'double date' with you and your boyfriend." Josie.

"Boyfriend is friends, we're all friends. Hanging out" Josie rolls her eyes. "Unless." Lizzie continued.

"Okay.. Okay. Fine."

"Wait!" Lexa stops at her tracks. "Didn't Josie ask us for a favor?"

"What?" Davina

"Josie!"

"Uhh..yes! Right. She asked us if that when we see..see..."Well, you can't blame her 3 major exam will melt your brain. "I think hope?" Davina unsurely said.

"Hope?" Lexa. "Are you sure?" Lexa is so close to mentioning us presidents because of her history test is all bout who is who as if knowing it will contribute to the economy.

"Of course i am! Who do you think i am? Someone who easily forgetts name? Psh. I am not stupid. So i'm sure, it's hope." Davina surely said.

"Okay if you say so."

----

"Hey!" Hope not really coolly said and march towards Josie. 

"What?" 

"Amusement park really? As if i'll agree to go in some cheap place. psh."

What the hell Hope Mikaelson talking about??

"What are you talking about?"

"You know if you want to ask me on a date you can say it directly to my face and not use Davina and Lexa as your messenger." Hope said in not really coolly way.

Josie furrowed her brows. Josie clearly said 'Penelope' not 'Hope'...but...well...at least..now..it's just hope..just hope Josie reminds to herself.

"It's not a date." Josie said.

"Psh. As if i'll agree going on amusement park date..psh...cheap." 

Josie rolls her eyes. "It's not a date! You know what. I don't care if you will come or not, but if you will...please don't wear any one of a kind in a world wardrobe. "Josie quoted hope. "Okay. Bye."

-----

"Can you believe it? Josie asked me on a date on amusement park?" Hope tries to hide her smile, but she just can't help it. "As if i'll agree going on cheap dates and with  cheap clothes. No way. Psh." Hope chuckles.

"Didn't Josie said it's not a date?" Penelope said.

"Shut up." Hope. 

--

"I can't believe i'll see Hope Mikaelson with just jeans and flannel with vans shoes." Lizzie commented.

"You're late." Hope said.

"I said 6pm, hope. It's literally 6;00pm in my phone." Josie said and shows her phone.

"Well it's 6:00:1 pm." Hope shows her watch.

Josie rolls her eyes. "So this is Lizzie my twin and John his boyfriend." Josie introduce her twin and her twin's boyfriend. Hope just politely smiled. 

While Lizzie and Josie excused themselves to the bathroom for a while.

"I'm John."

"I'm hope." Hope introduced herself.

When Lizzie and Josie got back. Josie immediately noticed the frown from Hope's face. "Hey you okay?" She asked. Hope just nodded.

While Lizzie suggested that they'll go to claw machine first then rides.

The group just followed Lizzie.

"I don't like him. Your sister's boyfriend." Hope whispered to Josie.

"You don't like anyone." Josie answered.

"I like you." Hope shrugged.

"Here, for you." Lizzie's boyfriend said and give the 3rd bear that she got for Lizzie. While hope is still struggling for her 1st. 

Minutes had passed still Hope is still struggling to get her first bear while lizzie can literally build a toy store. 

"Psh. Fuck this." Hope still struggling to get one. "Hey." Hope said to the staff. "How much is this claw machine?" Hope asked the staff.

"What?" Staff.

"She's joking. Haha. She's just joking. You're joking right. Haha." Josie glared at hope. Hope rolls her eyes. She's not. She's not joking.

Well aside from that 'claw machine' incident everything went fine that Josie forgets all about it and even forget that the one she's with is Hope Mikaelson. This 'it's not a date'  is one for the books

"You like her."

"Like her who?" 

"Hope."

"What? I dont!" Josie said. "Look i don't even know why Davina and Lexa even asked her instead of Penelope--"

"Then why didn;t you tell penelope herself that it's her you invited to hang out with us instead of Hope."Lizzie.

"Because it is Penelope..and..hope..is...just...hope." 

Josie answered.

"Just hope? You wouldn't look at Hope Mikaelson the entire day that as if she's the reason why the whole universe exist  if she's just Hope to you."

Josie didn't say any instead she just stares at hope with lizzie's  boyfriend buying snacks. It's actually a surprise to Josie that Hope agreed to buy snacks with John when she spends the entire day saying if she got a chance she'll bury John alive and when Josie asked why, like she just met him today, aside from 'i don't like the way he breathe' hope didn't say any. But all in all 

Josie's about to answer... "Oh may gad!" Lizzie shouted. "John." Yeah everything's fine  until Hope Mikaelson be Hope Mikaelson and punched Lizzie's date.

Hope didn't say any and just walked out.

"What happened?!"

"She's an asshole that's what happened!" Lizzie's date answered.