Shipping Calls

“ I'll always be here for you. ”

Friends(2/unlimited):You guys are friends, you guys work together

You guys are friends, you guys work together. Sometimes hangout. And overall, you guys are on good terms.

Best Friends(0/10):
You guys are close. You have each others trust and backs. You guys hangout, work together, and sometimes make jokes.

Sibling bond(1/8):
You guys are like siblings. You can argue at times, but she thinks of you like her sibling as she often takes your stuff like a sibling would.

Friends with benefits(0/2)
Both of you don't know what type of relationship you guys have. Karma and you don't like each other like that but, sometimes, it happens.

Love interest(1/1):
You have stolen the heart of the smol bean. You guys often cuddle each other and she always promises to protect you and fill your needs. She will be there for you.

Frenemy(0/unlimited):
You guys can be at each others throats but can still work together. You just can't stand how emotional she can be.

Enemies(0/10):
She hates you with a burning passion. She'll make sure to hunt you down and give you a living hell. Even if she says she wanna be good, you did something to her to make her wanna kill you slowly.

Ex-Lover(1/3):
Something must have happened for you two to split. But, she doesn't mind you.