Dom? Sub? Both?

/  this is like an oc dating scenario. My ocs are dating you and this shows if they are Dominant, Submissive, or both. You can be any gender, but i hope you like it uwu

Karma: Sub
Karma loves the feeling of being loved. She also loves when you take initiative and assert dominance. Whenever you two are together, you're usually the one to kiss her first, or start the cuddling, or doing stuff for her and she adores it.

Natalie: Dom
Natalie loves doing things her way and showing you she loves you. She loves pulling you onto her lap and cuddle you, she loves spooning you when you two sleep, she loves making sure you are your best you.

Marie: Sub
Marie is often shy and she never been in a relationship before due to battling cancer. So, that makes her inexperienced but that's okay. You love showing her what to do and she loves being around you.

Addy: Both
Just like her sister, she loves to be dom. But she also loves to be sub at sometimes.

Sebastian: Sub
He's just like his sister, but only a bit more shy and anxiety filled. He wants to be admired, loved, and to be happy and safe. He often cuddles up to you in your arms to feel protected.

Axel: Both
Like Addy, he enjoys showing you he loves you. But, the reason he is also sub is because he sometimes feels he isn't worth your love and he thinks you're too good for him. Which is not true.

Miko: Dom
Do i need to explain why?

Riku: Sub
Surprise! Riku is sub! He doesn't really enjoy being dominant and he really loves it when you dominant him. He loves the feeling of receiving your love and he also gives back at times.

Thomas: Dom
Thomas is Marie's older brother and is super protective over you. He will stab a bitch if they hurt you in anyway.

/  hope you like it uwu