Reverse Love Sick Au

So, in this au instead of Bruce having the love sick syndrome, Karma has it. How she got it? Well...she fell in love with Bruce Romanoff at a very young age. But Bruce, only sees her as a friend but, due to his tender personality and the fact he knew Karma for so long, he feels that he needs to help her. Plus, he knows Karma has been through hell. Her real dad made her get plastic surgery, which cause her a lot of mental pain. And, Bruce wants her to get better. Even though, she did kidnap him one point, but she let him ho which now, she is living with him. Lucy is not that thrilled at all. Now, let's see what Karma is doing.

Karma: * is at the therapist office, waiting for the therapist *

Therapist: * walks in * hello Samara

Karma: * looks at him with a blank expression * i dont wanna be here

Therapist: i understand, but i need to talk to you. Now, i've heard you have Love Sick Syndrome. How did you get it?

Karma: Heredity and Bruce.

Therapist: what do find 'Bruce' so interesting?

Karma: everything

Therapist: hmm...does he love you back-

Karma: yes

Therapist: karma, it's a little difficult for someone to be forced to lov-

Karma: * walks out and started to walk home * * walks in through the front door * no ones home * sighs and flops onto the couch * he does love me....dont kill dont kill...* she started at a knife before smirking * one more couldn't hurt... ~

-Time skip-

Karma slowly walked home, under the darkness. She had murdered her therapist out of blind rage." How dare she talk like that too me." She muttered as she crawled through Bruce's window, knowing that no one is home yet as she took off her bloody hoodie and sighed." Bruce is gonna be so disappointed in me...but im sorry Bruce...killing is heredity, its like a drug. Hard to quit." She told herself as she sighed and put her hoodie in the washer. And laid down on the couch, wearing one of Bruce's hoodies." He wont find out..."

-Karma signing off-

/  shity, i know :,)