Jesmi One Shot; Almost too late

/Warning! Suicidal atemp and angst. This will make you cry. Because I cried. I don't cry.

Normi was looking up at the sky as he was on a buliding ledge as dark thought clouded his fragile broken mind. He tried to think of a reason not to jump but he couldn't find one person who would be sad when he died. He could jump and just stop this pain and loneliness he feels. All the bad things he has done. All the things he said. It...hurts. Especially getting physically hurt in the end. Especially getting harassed in school and having no one give a fuck about your cries and pleases to stop. You just start to loose hope in humanity. He did a long time ago. He has tried everything to make him think about life because he is afraid of dying. "It will be over soon... and I will be...free." He said as he remember the few good times he had with his siblings. "I will miss you Marie and Thomas..." he said as he was about to jump.

"Wait! Don't jump!" He heard a voice as he turned around to see Jessie with her eyes widen. "No! I need to get rid of  the misery and pain! Then maybe people would care..." he said as he had tears in his empty eyes. "Please. Don't do it. You are far too young. Please." She pleased as he looked at her more. "I'm tired of it." "This wont help.." she said. "Please..." Her pleases we're starting to have affect on him. But we came so far. "Let me be the person to care and be there whenever you need..." she said as he stopped. "Are...Are you lieing?" Normi said filled with hope. "I would never...I want to be your first friend." She said as he smiled as he started to cry. She took his hand and pulled him away from the edge. Jessie pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you so much." He cried as she ruffled his dark brown hair. "You are welcome...I will always be here...no matter what.." she said as for once he felt...happy

/ *holding tissues* I wish it was longer but I am happy it isn't.