Angsty moment (Vlog squad)

/  i should make their own book god damn it

"Marie...you okay?" 22 year old Axel asked as 19 year old Marie kept looking down at her feet." I disappointed my parents...they wanted me to be a lawyer but i'm a vloger instead..." Marie mumbled as he frowned. Axel knew Marie before anyone else did, he knew the struggles she went through and helped her though it all. He hugged her gently, as if she was made of glass, which in his mind, he thought so. Axel was always so protective of Marie. He wanted her to be happy again. She hugged back and cried." I can't live like this Axel!" She cried." Yes you can, Marie. You are the strongest person i know. You battled cancer and won Marie. You can live longer." He said, holding her closely as he gently cuddled her. The two had a...weird relationship. They were friends but fans think other wise and sometimes...they acted like a couple. Hell, even Karma thought they were. They weren't ready to be in a relationship, but the two often cuddled.(im fuckin shipping Axel with everyone now. What's next?? Ben x Axel?? Oh no...)

The two do have some slight feelings though. Marie cuddled back as she kept crying. He rubbed her back and shuushed her." Its okay...its okay...ya know what? If they can't see the amazing person you are, they dont deserve you." He stated as she smiled." Thank you..." She said, as he rubbed her hand softly." No problem." He whispered as he sat down. Marie sat down beside him and cuddled him while he kept rubbing her hand. His cheeks were slightly pink as he smiled softly. The reason the two act this way is because Axel is clingy and Marie doesn't mind it, and Marie finds it comforting." Axel...i hope you find the one for you..." She muttered, as she started to fall asleep. He wrapped an arm around her waist." I think i might've..." He whispered, but she didn't hear him. Axel held her close, in a clingy, and loving manner.

/ Don't worry, Marie and Nat weren't dating at this time. And i need help ;p