Headcannons

1. Karma is actually bisexual. She never told anyone and people think she is straight but she was friends with benefits with a girl once and never told anyone. The reason being because she is afraid that people would think different of her, which she is afraid of that.

2. She never really talks about Evie and Noah at school because she knows people would judge her so when her and her friends are at home. Its none stop.

3. Karma is actually pretty romantic, but never acts on her romantic desires, instead she writes them. Then, she stopped because Addy found the papers and told the juveniles

4. She is a sucker when it comes to hugs, probably due to always wanting to be in someone's embrace

5. Her background is this

 Her background is this

6. Her favorite songs are ODD, Safe and Sound, Loyal to Me, Castle, Control, Gasoline, Without me, Lovely, 1-800, Invisible, Scars to your Beautiful, and Miss Jackson

7. Karma became bipolar due to the effects after Carnage. She don't mean to be snappy at people but it happens.

8. She has a picture of when Bruce was a baby in a bunny outfit. She uses it to tease him but then she cuddles him afterwards.

9. Karma LOVES anime. She watches My Hero Academia, Tokyo ghoul, Pokemon,Seven deadly sins, and Bleach (I need to watch these animes XD)

10. She does not have a favorite genre. But, she does listen to Indie quite a bit.

Bonus:
11. Karma had an ex-boyfriend named Axel who was a little bit older than her. The reason the two broke up was because he went to juvie for stealing something. She didn't even know what till he gave her a plush bunny and told her that he was trying to get it back when he got out of juvie.

//Okay, I have something to say. I don't know why, but I almost always make my ocs bisexual. I don't know why, but I feel like they aren't complete when they are just straight or gay/lesbian. I have to make them bisexual and just make them prefer a certain gender. I just feel satisfied when I do that. Anyways, that's all I wanted to say and have a lovely day!