Mythical Beings AU

Demons, Angels, Mermaids, ect. You wouldn't expect those to be real. But, they are. There is also a school that holds all those mythical beings, except Demons. Demons have shown to be reckless and very evil. They were banned from there for thousands of years, till today.

A female demon, the age of 15, was getting ready to go to this supposed great ass school. She wore the uniform, a white button up shirt, black blazer, dark red tie, dark red skirt, and black shoes. The dress code also came with thigh high socks but they can be any color so, she chose black. The female looked into a mirror. Dark brown hair, full on black eyes but with what seemed to be big pupils that were the color blue. Oh, the female was named Karma. Karma had been born in hell with her brother and mother. A sigh escaped her lips. She wasn't the only demon going to the school. Her brother, Sebastian was going and his boyfriend, Axel, was too. A knock was heard as she looked to see her brother.

"We got to go," He said, as Karma nodded." You're right." She said, walking outside as Sebastian followed her. Hell is, well, hell. But, even so, she wasn't that happy to go to this school. She sighed as they both teleported out of hell to see the other demon, Axel, waiting for them." Took you guys long enough," He quipped as Sebastian hugged him." Hi babe," "Hello shorty." He quipped as Sebastian giggled. Karma smiled but walked into the school. Everyone moved aside, in fear as she kept walking. She felt the glare of Angels as she stopped and glared back ay them, giving an inhuman growl. Karma then walked away, to her locker. She held out a piece of paper that had her code on it.

"Need help?" A female voice asked as Karma looked and saw a Nymph with curly hair, dark brown eyes. She wore the same outfit as Karma but she had thorns wrapped around her arms." Yeah..." Karma said as the female put in the code and opened it." Names Natalie. See ya around." She said, walking off as Karma blinked. She grabbed her books as she looked around, confused and lost.

She hates this already.

/  What they are;

Natalie: Nymph
Nymph. Greek mythology. Nymph, in Greek mythology, any of a large class of inferior female divinities. The nymphs were usually associated with fertile, growing things, such as trees, or with water. They were not immortal but were extremely long-lived and were on the whole kindly disposed toward men.

Addy: Siren
In Greek mythology, the Sirens were dangerous creatures, who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and singing voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island. Roman poets placed them on some small islands called Sirenum scopuli

Miko: Kitsune hybrid
* shrugs * just touch one of the tails, and you'll be cursed forever

Marie: Angel
An angel is generally a supernatural being found in various religions and mythologies. Abrahamic religions often depict angels as benevolent celestial beings who act as intermediaries between God (or Heaven) and humanity.

I dont know why i did this 😂