Brama one shot

/ Warning, fluff. This is a teen parent au. Also, mentions of sex

Bruce slowly opened his eyes to see Karma, cuddling up to his bare chest. He felt more tired than usual until he remembered last night. He gulped as his cheeks turned red but cuddled Karma closer. He remembered that his parents were going on a vacation for a week, his brother and sister were out. So, he invited Karma to watch a movie and things went south. His eyes looked down at Karma who was still asleep as a small smile appeared on his face. He ran his hands through her brown hair. Bruce then remembered something that made his heart drop a bit. He didn't have any protection last night. "Shit." He whispered yelled at himself as he heard a soft groan. He looked down to meet a pair of blue eyes. "Morning," she said softly. "Morning baby..." he replied as he kissed her head, making her smile.

"How did you sleep?" Bruce asked as she remembered last night and blushed. "Like a log," she said. There was an awkward silence as they both knew what the other was thinking. Bruce stood up and got dressed as Karma sat up and held the blankets to her. "How long till I know I am pregnant?" She asked since Bruce is indeed smarter than he run everything. He thought for a bit as he ran his hand through his hair. "Depends if you miss your period." He answered. "Heck, you might not even be pregnant." He said as she gave a bruh face. "We will see..." she said softly. He frowned and kissed her cheek. "I'm not gonna leave you if you are pregnant...I love you too much to do that..." he whispered in a loving tone. She smiled softly.

-time skip brought to you by Toxin wanting to "talk" to Bruce-

"Bruce,we need to talk," Karma said as it was after school. "Right now," Bruce looked over at the anxious teen. "What's wrong love?" He asked as she handed him a positive pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant...I missed my period couple days ago..." she whispered. He looked at it shocked before taking a deep breath in and out. "Okay...a part of me knew this was gonna happen..." He said before seeing tears weld up in her eyes. "What will my parents think? What will yours? What will our friends think?" She panicked as he quickly hugged her. "I don't care what they say...I love you, Samara West. And I'm going to love our child no matter what." He whispered and kissed her forehead as she cuddled up to him for protection. "It's my fault...I wasn't careful and I was irresponsible. But, I will never let you suffer from this. I love you," Bruce said as she looked at him with teary eyes. "I love you too...forever and always."

/ fluff