One-shot

(Brama One-Shot! :3 hope you enjoy ! Also, its like an Harry Potter AU :3 i need to stop with Harry Potter 😂)

"C'mon! C'mon! C'moon!" A 15 year old Hufflepuff female said, running into the the store. A 15 year old Ravenclaw male followed, as he loosen his Ravenclaw colored scarf around his neck. Bruce smiled softly at his Hufflepuff 'friend', Karma, was looking at all the different types of muggle food." Ooo!" She said as he snickered before she wrapped her arms around him." I'm so happy imma spend the holidays with you!" She said. Bruce chuckled before hugging her back. Karma was gonna stay the winter break with Bruce and his family since her mom had stuff to do in Arizona due to her aunt and uncles. But you asked him if he likes her, he would deny everything feeling he has for the smol bean. Why? Well, because the boy loves her. Ever since the first day when they went to Hogwarts 3 years ago.

He loved just about everything about her. Her personality, smile, her friendliness. Everything. Even her flaws. Karma let go of the hug as he felt...cold without her warm hugs(I hate myself for doing that ). "Bruce? You okay?" She asked, waving a her hand in front of his face as he snapped back to reality." Oh...Eh." He said as a red hue dusted across his cheeks. Karma giggled. 'That giggle..' He thought as he shook his thoughts off, still blushing like a ripe tomato.
"

Bruce? You okay? Your face is red.." Karma asked as she placed her hand up to his forehead as Bruce's cheeks grew warmer." I...um...I'm fine." He said, looking the other way." Let's go home.." He said." You sure you are okay?" She asked before he nodded.

When they got to Bruce's house, they saw Ben running away from an angry Nat, screaming like a girl. The two giggled before they walked to Bruce's room. Karma then fell onto his bed and hummed." So comfy.." She said, before standing up and taking off her scarf and jacket. Bruce wasn't paying attention as he was spacing out. Karma sighed." I wonder what he is thinking about.." She muttered to herself before walking up to him and quickly pecking his lips as he snapped back to reality. His whole face turn red before running into a wall. Karma blinded before looking down at him." so cute.." She said, as she put him on the bed and did a spell to get rid of any injuries. She then kissed his forehead and walked out the room, closing the door behind her." Next time you do that, make sure my baby brother doesn't faint." Nat said, smirking as Karma blushed." Shut it Slytherin."

(XD this is terrible. But MEH!! HARRY POTTER!* jumps out of window *)