Feelings

Swaying his hips from side to side Grayson flips the pancake over in the pan. Tame Impala is playing on the radio and he can't help but dance, something about this band makes him feel so light and happy. He hasn't listened to much music since he had been kidnapped and is really starting to miss his phone. Some lucky son of a bitch probably has it by now, or the cops.

Huh, he's never really thought of that. The cops could have found Jack's body and Grayson's phone on the floor in that same alleyway. Oops.

Thinking about his phone is making him realize how much he misses his clothes and personal items at home. He has a baby blue record player that he'd listen to quite often, his skateboards are all lined up on the wall next to his snowboarding stuff and he has a box under his bed, inside it are letters. The only thing left he has of his mom.

The happy mood he was in is suddenly gone.

He'll never get that stuff. Any of it. It's all gone. For one, Ethan won't let him step out of the house especially since the attack on the mansion, which is really making him lose his tan, and for two if the cops had found his phone they probably raided his apartment by now.

The song on the radio switched to a U2 song, Grayson still continued to sway his hips a little. He really loves dancing, always has. Even with the thoughts about his mom and his belongings he still can't help the light feeling he has.

After all he promised himself he would do everything he could to make Ethan happy again. That means throwing his old life and his old stuff away.

That's why he is currently dancing in the kitchen to eighties tunes making some breakfast before the older boy wakes up. He's learned that Ethan loves pancakes, and Grayson loves to cook so why not spoil the man? Besides Ethan will sleep until noon if he can. So Grayson isn't to worried about him waking up.

"What're you doing?"

Startled, Grayson accidently throws the freshly made pancake off the spatula and in the air. "Fucking hell!" He sighs, bending over to pick up the now ruined pancake, it was the cutest one out of the batch to. Oh well. Once he tosses it in the trash he turns his gaze back up to Ethan who is leaning against the kitchen counter rocking a bed head, a smirk plastered to his lips.

"Uh, I'm making breakfast." Grayson answers his question and makes a quick plate before handing it to the Gang lord who happily takes the plate from his hands with wide eyes.

"I didn't know you can cook." He licks his lips before digging in, Grayson's eyes watch his tongue dart out on his bottom lip shamelessly before making a second plate. "Yeah well, there is a lot of things you don't know about me. Besides, it's just pancakes. Not that hard to make them." He shrugs and starts heading out of the kitchen, plate in hand.

"Where you going?" Ethan asks, mouth completely full of food. Grayson turns his head to look at him and really really wishes he had his phone so he could take a picture. There is no fucking way Ethan is the leader of a gang, not with that face.

His cheeks are so full of food, his eyes are wide as if he is scared Grayson isn't going to come back and to top it all off he has the smallest tint of pink on his cheeks. "Cam is on bed rest for a week, so I'm bringing her a plate." He lifts the plate of pancakes in the air to show him before continuing his way into Cameron's room.

Knocking on her door he says, "Cameron, I have breakfast." It's quiet on the other side for a moment before she replies. "Come in." Grayson opens the door and struts his way into her room, bare feet padding their way across the fuzzy carpet.

She happily takes the plate with hungry eyes before she glances up at Grayson with a sigh. "You know, Ethan has clothes you can wear. You really don't have to walk around in those tight ass booty shorts all the time."