Daddy's Home

*RAPE WARNING* *GORE WARNING* 

"H - How did you get out of prison?! Last I saw you, you were in a c - cop car being taken away!" Grayson fumbles with his words. He scoots as far away as possible from the man in front of him. His father. His fucking father is here in the same room as him! How did this happen!? How did he get out of jail!?

Noticing how nervous his son is brings a big smile on John's face as he steps close to him. Grayson has his back pressed against the wall, eyes blown wide in shock and fear. "You can thank your boyfriend for helping me escape."

"W - What are you - " Grayson shakes his head not wanting to believe what just came out of his father's mouth. Ethan would never help his asshole of a father. Jack might have, but not Ethan!

John chuckles, brushing a strand of hair out of Grayson's face causing him to flinch and snap his head to look up at him. "I know what you're thinking, and no, i'm not lying. Dolan and I, were held in same unit. He was in the cell next to mine. Of course I had been in there much longer than him, thanks to you." His eyes darken when he spits out that last part. Goosebumps make their way on Grayson's arms as his father continues his story.

"Once I heard it was Ethan Dolan, my new next door neighbor, I knew I had to get close to the fucker. Aint nobody messes with the Dolan's. And I knew he wouldn't be in that hellhole for long. So, I told him everything I knew about the prison. Which guards worked nightshift, what time they switched shifts, how to get on the guard Missy's good side. If it weren't for me you probably never would have met him. Anyways, I had gotten him to trust me and we barely got our asses out of there alive."

Grayson's eyebrows pinch together. "That doesn't mean he helped you. You probably would have gotten out somehow with or without Ethan." His tone lowers, and he cannot help the anger running through his veins. Even with all the shit Ethan put him through he still has to stand up for the guy.

"You don't know shit, you have always been such a stupid foolish faggot." John sighs running his crusty ass hands over his face in disappointment. Grayson had no warning when a fist collided with the side of his face sending sparks of pain with it. He keeps his head down for a moment, catching his breath and making sure that there isn't going to be another punch after that one.

"Goddamn that felt good!" John laughs. "I would be dead if it weren't for Ethan. The split second I had my guard down I was about to get shot from behind by one of the security guards. But Dolan didn't leave me. He saw the man and pulled me out of the way last second. Your faggot of a boyfriend saved my ass!" He squats down so he is at Grayson's level now. There is a little bit of blood dripping from his nose, John smirks at the sight. "I have missed you, son. I tried to find you, ya know. Went to your apartment and you weren't there. It seems we have a lot of catching up to do."

Gripping Grayson's hair in his fist he roughly pulls him back so he is looking in his eyes. Grayson no longer looks scared, instead he looks pissed. "You killed one of my men." John growls. "This whole time I thought you'd take after your mother and go to medical school. Who would've thought you'd turn out like me? A murderer."

Spitting in his father's face, Grayson growls. "I am nothing like you! I don't kill people for fun! You are a sick fucking piece of shit!" This only earns Grayson another punch to the face. But he isn't done talking yet. He ignores the sting from the punch, and the blood running down his nose, glaring daggers at his dad. "I only killed him because he was trying to rape me! Wait, what do you mean one of your men?" His eyes widen at the realization. If this rapist was one of HIS men, does that mean -

"This is my gang. I took over after you killed our leader, Jack."

Grayson's stomach twists. This cannot be happening. It does make sense though, all those nights his father spent out of the house. He would come home reeking of booze and drugs just to beat Grayson senseless. Then that one time Grayson was cleaning the house and had found a gun under the couch, but was too terrified to do anything about it thinking he father would use it to shoot him.