New House

"Why are we even watching this shit?"

"Shut it Aaron. It's a classic." Cameron glares at the boy sitting across the couch and tosses a handful of popcorn at his face.

"Aye don't make a mess asswipe." Ethan's deep voice rumbles in a warning. Grayson smiles and nuzzles his face into Ethan's warm chest as the boys continue to argue. They are all sprawled out on the couch in the living room of their new home. Aaron, Matt and Nash are on the far end of the couch. Aaron is sitting up, Matt has his head resting on his shoulder and Nash has his legs over Aaron's as Aaron continues to add nonsense commentary throughout the movie.

On the other side of the couch is Cameron Dallas, Cameron Dolan and Ethan and Grayson. The two Cameron's are sitting close with their arms pressed together, but not holding hands even though it's quite obvious they want to.

Ethan and Grayson are taking up the majority of the couch with Ethan on his back and Grayson on top of him, but they don't care. Besides nobody really minds to much anyway. All of the boys in this gang are really close, like brothers. Most of them have grown up together or have been here for years now.

"The Greatest Showman literally just came out, how does that make it a classic?" Aaron deadpans. Nash pinches his thigh making the boy flinch. "Ow! What was that for?" He flicks Nash's head and that's how they begin wrestling on the floor. Matt quickly moves so he isn't caught up in their childish games and completely takes up that side of the couch throwing an arm behind his head.

"Wanna go upstairs? They are so fucking loud it's getting annoying." Ethan takes his eyes off of the television and onto Grayson who has been looking at Ethan this whole time. He was never really watching the movie, or even paying attention to the guys argument. Ever since Ethan had kissed him two weeks ago, it's like he cannot get his eyes off the Gang Leader.

When he enters the same room as Grayson, his eyes and hands are instantly on him. He simply cannot control himself. Ethan is giving him a funny look now, and Grayson realizes he never replied, he's just been staring Ethan down with a goofy grin on his lips. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Ethan chuckles quietly, he brushes a strand of hair off of Grayson's forehead smiling down at him.

Grayson leans forward, straddling Ethan's hips under the covers and presses his lips to Ethan's who happily kisses back. He slides his hands to Grayson's hips, then to his ass making Grayson smile in the kiss. He opens his mouth just enough to let Ethan slide his tongue in, bringing his hands to Ethan's shoulder's as they continue to explore one anothers mouth.

"Can we at least sit through one movie without you two eating each other's face?" Matt asks from across the couch making the two Cameron's snicker, but Ethan ignores them, bringing one hand free to flip them off and holds Grayson on top of him with his other hand planted firm on his ass cheek.

Grayson has learned fairly quickly that Ethan is not shy when it comes to any kind of affection in front of other people. He's sure if he let Ethan, he would fuck Grayson right now in this room. Buuuut they haven't had sex at all yet because he still has stitches in his side, so that can wait. Besides, Grayson cannot handle this much attention sometimes. If he had it his way, he would run out of the room with a tomato red face, but everytime this happens Ethan pulls him in closer. He slides his hands down Grayson's sweats and boxers to get a good grip on his thick ass and deepens the kiss.

This right here is what makes Grayson not mind the PDA as much. Half the time he forgets where they are with Ethan touching him like this it makes his brain all cloudy. But his cheeks still turn a dark shade of pink as the others in the room grumble and turn the movie up louder to drown out the sound of them sucking face.