🐻 - 4 - 💣

💣 Bad Boyfriend 💣

You wake up at midnight because of the sound that your boyfriend made.The door slam shut with anger. Your boyfriend, Gyehyoen has debuted with his group mate, Verivery.

He started going back home lately due to his practice and rehearsal with Verivery. You can hear his foot step geading towards your bedroom.

He always tired so he can get cranky very easy at little thing. He walk inside and put his bag right next to your make up table. You called out his name.

"Gyehyeon, you back baby ?" You talk in a whisper voice

"What the!!! Y/N you scared me to dead" He shout out loud that naje you scared.

Like everynight, he ger cranky at little thing even the smallest thing that get on his way. He slowly walk to the closet to get his new clothes and head toward the bathroom

You turn off the bed light and lay down again. You beginning to feel very upset. You sniff as your tears begin to fall. You don't want your boyfriend to see you crying.

At the same time, Gyehyoen walk out of the bathroom and saw u crying. He know that u have been tired and upset of how he act.

He have been stressful about practice and other thing. He slowly walk to your bed and lie down. Hugging u at the back.

"Are u crying, Y/N?" Gyehyoen ask with the most soft voice ever. You froze and again pretend that you're still sleeping and didn't here his word. "I know you was crying right now."

He make you turn around to face him. He reach the sleep light and turn it on. Clearly, he can see your tear and your red cheek. You still close your eyes because you don't want him to see your red eyes

"I'm sorry ... for shouting at you." He look at you with his soft eyes. You slowly open your eyes and hug him tightly.

"I'm sorry too. I should understand you more. I should now this past few weeks has been hard for you."

He give a slightly chuckles and kiss your forehead. "They have. But that doesn't but the fact that I'm a bad boyfriend. I shouldn't ever take my stress out from you. I'm sorry and please don't ever cry because of me every agian." He said and slowly kiss your fallen tears and cuddle you tighter.

You gave him a sweet kiss in his lips before both of you start to cuddle again and fall asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy. Sorry if their any grammar mistake because English is not my first language.

Vote
Share
Comment (request)