🐻 - 27 - 💫

💫 F.I.L 💫

Note : Recommend listen to F.I.L by Verivery

Y/N's pov
He was my bestfriend, soulmate, brother and also my lover. We know each other since we was born. Was a very long story between us. We end up be each other neighborhood, classmate and sit mate. We eventually live together right now as housemate.

For some strange reason. I have fall in love with Minchan, my bestfriend. For some odd reason, i didn't know that i started crushing him since we was 5. He was nice, caring but also handsome boy i ever meet.

Minchan remember everything i like, dislike and many thing about me. He took me to anywhere that i want to. We live together and do many things together. Many people thought we are a couple.

I didn't realise that i like him until he told me he like Miyeon, the popular and also a smart girl in my class. I was very sad but i was also try to wish him luck.

They started become a couple a few month ago. Whenever i see them, i feel my heart broke down to a million peice. He always talk about her, which make me jealous.

I started to avoid Minchan since them. I don't want to see him with Miyeon. It making me hurt so much

Minchan's pov

Y/N started to avoid me since last month. I feel like she jsut disappeared out of my life sometime. I hardly see her in our apartment. My girlfriend hated the fact that Y/N and I live together. Soyeon didn't say it out loud but i can tell from her look at Y/N.

Other then that, i miss Y/N so much. I miss hang out with her. I miss everything about her. I don't know if i actually have a feeling for Y/N or not. Whenever i hug Miyeon, i felt like hugging  Y/N.  I think i have fallen in love with Y/N without notice it. I don't know how to broke up with Miyeon so i deiced to wait until the right time.

5 days later

I caught Miyeon go out with another guy. The guy that i alway hate. Miyeon know that i hate him. I broked up with her right after i saw the scene they kiss each other.

I want to find Y/N and told her that i love her. I kept called her but she didn't pick up . I have no idea where she is. I started to feel scared and panic at once. My phone suddenly ring again. The special ringtone that she put in my phone so that remind me of her.

I pick up quickly and talk to her. " Y/N, i miss you. Where are you ? Can you come to our favorite coffee right now please?" I ask in panic voice.

" Ok, i will see you there" she answer. I quickly go to our favorite CS/N (coffee shop name). I get the table and order our favorite drink for both if us.

Y/N's pov

I left our apartment for the whole month. I was in Soyeon's house. She is my second best friend. She know what happen with me and she let me stay there as long as i need. I really miss Minchan. He finally called me today for no reason i guess.

After the fifth times he try to call me. I called him back. He want to meet me at our favorite coffee shop. The coffee wasn't far away from Soyeon's house so i walk there.

When i walk inside, i already see Minchan sitting there with our favorite drink. I walk toward the table and sit down.

"So what you want to talk about? " i asked with a quite of hash tone. " I broke up with Miyeon!" Minchan answer me straight away. I was in shocked and started to wonder around why he broke up with Miyeon.

" Why you broke up with her?" I ask intensely. " Because she cheated on me and i fall in love with u!!" Minchan answer me. I was incomplete shock. Im make a big gaps. Im supe nervous right now.

"I thought you love her."

" I thought i did but after you avoid me for thwe whole month. I knew there something wrong with me. Whenever i hug her, i feel like i  hugging you. It just feel so weird without you in my life." Minchan said." I miss you a lot, Y/N. I can's stop thinking about you. So will u be my girlfriend?"

I was total in shock and still trying to prosses what happen in my stupid brain. He like me back. This is my only and last chance to be with him. I smile and say yes to him.

1 years later

"Do you remember what today is?" I ask Minchan to make sure he remember what day is today. As i turn around, i didn't see him. Instead, i see rose lying on the ground and lead to a direction. I turn off the the fire cause i don't want our apartment to be burn down.

As i continue to follow the path way. I heard a familiar voice singing my favorite song. I saw Minchan singing and videoing me. He bend  down and take out a small box.

He open the box and ask me " Will you be my wife?" I started to cry of joy. "Yes, i will be your wife" I answer in joy.

~~~

Im finally done. I guess this the longest chapter i ever done (so tireddd). But yay. I don't know how proposal support to be but this is the best i can do :vv.

Watch out for grammar mistake & spelling too lol

Vote
Share
Comment