🐻 - 36 - 💫💣

💫 So Fresh 💣

Recommend listen to 365 Fresh by Triple H

Y/N's Pov

"Fuck" i say to myself. I quickly get some towel and wipe the blood off. It's wipe off some blood. It's has stick to me hand which i was trying to wash ut off before. "I better get out of here" i think to myself as i go to the counter to get all the money i made today.

When i get out of it and started running. I didn't how long i was running until all I couldn't run anymore. I was looking to cross the road until there a car stop. A handsome man walk out and pull me inside the car. I was panic cause i didn't know what he gonna do next.

That handsome man put me in his expensive car and give me some tissues to clean up the blood that saint in my hand. As he give me, he also introduce himself little bit.

"You look like you're running away! I wsnt to help and my name is Minchan" he quickly introduce himself and get to the diver. I nod and tell him to go to my apartment since we need to get some used stuff before we leave.

We are still on our way to my apartment so i could get the rest of my money and other needed stuff. Not until there a guy want to kill himself by walking in the middle of the road. Minchan get out as i also follow him. Minchan run up to that guy and give him a few punchs in the face.

I was trying to stop Minchan but no work. Minchan bring the "yellow hair" guy back to his car. As we continue on the way, Minchan asked the guy about his basic information.

We arrived at my apartment. I quickly run inside grap money, clothes, 'women stuff', food and some used things. Minchan and Gyehyeon was also running to convenience store to get other stuff too

---

We stop at the close ga station that it seem like no one is here. All of us agree in sleeping inside the car. As the first thing in the morning, we went outside for a scretch after stay instead the car. We open the back of the car. We found 6 bags of money. Minchan was smirk and tell us the plan.

The next day, we went around to ask where is the cheapest place that we can rent. "Ohh, there is this small place for you guys in here. It's only 70 won per month" the woman said ask we jump in excitement. We rent it as we took turn to get a shower and eat something.

---

As 2 days gone by, Gyehyeon and I has grown feeling for each other. Minchan, as usual, annoying us.

We deicing to go to the pool today which is the place close the the apartment that we rent. We play around each other.

---

My life have complete change after i see two of this guys. Minchan was trying to help me get away and we meet Gyehyeon, the guys who try to kill himself. We deiced to help him out. In 5 days, we become close. So close, so fresh

~~~
Im sorry this bad :((