🐻 - 19 - 🍉🔥

🍉 Lucky Thief 🔥

Kangmin's pov

I still awake. Yes, it's midnight. This is what i have to do. School, study, preforming, fansign and many more in one day make me overload. But i still have to do my homework. Sometime, i ask other for help but sometime i dont.

Everyone else is outside, shopping for clothing and stuff. Youngsueng and I are people who left. Younsueng did a bet with me. If i get the high mark in the coming test. He will give me a piggyback ride. But i kinda want something...... more.

I put my math book to the side and trying to find my Science book. It no where to be found and im incredible stress out. For a moment or two, i just remember that i left it in Youngsueng's room. I can't go inside without his permission.

••• Skip •••

I standing outside Youngsueng's room and thinking about should i go in or not. It will be alright , he is sleeping. I reach to the handle and open it. Tip toe slowly forward his table. Trying to find my book. Yes, i saw it. It under this bag. I slow put thr bag aside but by accident, i make some noise. Shit shit, better run off

Salty Manake's pov

Kangmin carefully run off. But he was unlucky that Youngsueng wake up and catch him. "What are you doing here? Stealing my stuff" Youngsueng ask Kangmin with a cranky voice. Kangmin was very nervous and glup. "I wasn't stealing!!!" Kangmin replied him with a weak voice.

Youngsueng take the book out of Kangmin's hand. "Ohhh....... You was getting your book haa??" Youngsueng said with a soft voice. "Why you even need this at this hour ? All this page is full of me!!" Youngsueng continue to flip the page as he speak.

Kangmin was so nervous that he was sweating a bit. He heart started to beat faster as Youngsueng speak. "Look hyung, i was - " Kangmin speak as Youngsueng toss the book the the drawer that near to his bed.

Youngsueng standing in font of Kangmin, giving him a kiss. Then they started to making out. Youngsueng 's room fill with full of moaning.

~~~

The Next Morning

Kangmin woke up with a sharp pain. Soreness cover Kangmin body. Yesterday night was very wild. Youngsueng already awake and dress in his clothes. "Good morning". Youngsueng saud with a sweet voice and give Kangmin a kiss. "Morning your ass, i didn't know it will be this sore." Kangmin stan up and try to grap his clothes.

Kangmin quickly get dressed and get out of Youngsueng's room. He turn back to the living room to find some pain killer. Kangmin found a note and a pill under his cup.

Heard you guys last night. Been there :)

- Hoyoung

---

Hey guys, sorry for the latr update. School is suck, my life is suck.

This story is original is a smut but since my life is being a bitch to me. I have to change it.

Promise that in the future, i will do the smut ver for this.

Vote
Comments
Share