🐻 - 32 - 💣

💣Super Special 💣

Gyehyeon's Pov

She was a special girl. She not to smart or to pretty but she is a strong woman. I felt in love with her when she just step in my class. She make me feel like this world is not boring anymore.I alway watch her from a distance. Whenever she smile, it make me feel butterfly inside my tummy. Her voice is like when a bird sing, it make my heart melt.

My dream was talking to her for only once. Just for once. I want to hear her voice.

--- Skip cuz the author is busy & lazy ---

This day have finally come, the teacher put Y/N & me in the same group. Welp, we are partner for our Science project. I was in a very big hyper mood. We started on the project together. Everytime she ask me something, with her dimple showing and her voice make me feel like im in heaven. I can't resiting her cuteness.

Y/N's Pov

Science project was fun. Working with my crush was not really bad. I started have a crush on him since i come to this class. His smile bring me joy & happiness. I not sure if he feel the same way.

We exchange each other number so we can continue on working about the Science project. I'm thankful that the teacher have put us in the same group. We kinda talk a bit about each other and focus on the project. I kinda stare at him sometime to amried his handsomeness.

--- Skip cause the author is a lazy potato ---

Gyehyeon have texted me that he wanted to see me so we can finished our project. I feel a bit sad since i can't hear his voice or look at him.

Currently, im at the coffe shop that we used to meet up and i order what we usually drink.

Salty Manake's Pov 

Gyehyeon step inside the coffee shop that they usually study there. He walk toward the table and sit down. "So, have you finish your part ?" He ask in the gentle voice and not try to broke down. Y/N nod and they end up going back to silence when they check their work.

"Look Gyehyeon, i have something to tell you!!" Y/N started a conversation. "I have something too! So we should go at the same time ?" Gyehyeon suggest idea. Y/N nood and counted to 3.

"I like you!" They both say at the same time. The 4 eyes look at each other. Their cheek now have highlighted with a red colour. "So, will you honour being my girlfriend?" Gyehyeon finally use all his bravery to ask Y/N out.

It only toke Y/N 1.2 second to answer him. "Yes, dork"

~~~

This is so bad :((
I was about to recommend listen to Super Special by our boys but it really doesn't fit the scene ://
I hope yoi enjoy this

Vote
Share
Comments