2 || a potted plant

1st march, 2018

1st march, 2018

"
exactly how much
longer do we have
left to wallow in what's
left of our miserable
poor
souls
?
"

loona woke up feeling pulled to haseul's dining table. they all fell asleep at haseul's house. yeojin lived there anyway and the other girls were used to it so it didn't matter much.

"why do i feel so attracted to haseul unnie's dining table? it's like... a magnet," hyejoo said. "me too..?" jiwoo said, a curious look on her face. haseul was already seated. "as soon as i was done washing up my feet moved me here? i tried to get out of my seat but my legs seem to have gone useless overnight. when i came the exact same bottle jinsoul broke yesterday was here again."

everyone sat down and plates of strawberry pancakes appeared in front of them. yeojin jumped. "they smell good but the fuck is this sorcery?" haseul shot a disapproving look at yeojin. "language, yeojin!" yeojin raised an eyebrow and looked at haseul. "the fucketh is this sorcery?" jiwoo smashed her face in her pancakes and ate them up like pinkie pie would. jiwoo was the living embodiment of pinkie pie.

"enjoyed the pancakes?"

a female spoke those words. a very familiar female.

vivi grabbed onto haseul in fear.

smooth, vivi. smooth.

all the loona members looked around.

"you don't have a surround sound speaker system, right unnie?" hyunjin asked, fear in her voice. haseul shook her head.

"well, today we'll be involving dare or dare in your daily lives since you love it SO much."

"would someone ever so gently spin the bottle?" 

silence.

"who the fuck are you?" jinsoul asked. heejin continued eating her pancakes. "whoever you are, thank you for the pancakes!" heejin grinned, her eyes forming crescents.

"much rudeness, jinsoul unnie. i'm not happy with that. i made the pancakes myself! i'm glad you enjoyed the pancakes, unnie!"

"she's younger than heejin," sooyoung said, "and she said unnie so it's a she."

"i see sooyoung unnie still likes to play detective. try guessing who i am! and would someone spin the ducking bottle?"

"she said still likes, so she probably knows me or us. and she replaced fucking with ducking so she's probably some sweetheart," sooyoung commented.

"why do we need to spin the bottle?" yeojin questioned.

"you see, for the game to start you have to spin the bottle, unnie. hurry up! i'm excited."

"she's younger than all of us," yeojin said, spinning the bottle. "YEOJIN NO-" jinsoul shouted, trying to stop her.

but it was too late.

the bottle came to a stop and landed facing a potted plant. haseul's rectangular dining table did prove to be useful after all.

"how... unfortunate? unnie, could you spin the bottle again?"

"hell no! i don't even know who you are, why you're here, heck, i don't even know if you're really younger than us or just fooling us!" haseul shouted. "and don't touch my kids!"

"haseul, i'm 3 months older than you-" sooyoung said, before getting interrupted by haseul throwing a spoon at her.

"WOULD YOU SPIN THE DAMN BOTTLE ALREADY? IF NO ONE WILL DO IT I WILL!"

a hand was stuck out, much to everyone's surprise. it was vivi, but her irises were red. "unnie!" haseul shouted, holding back her hand, only to get slapped by vivi.

vivi, or whatever she was at that time, spun the bottle.

oh no.

"the member has been chosen! let's start off with a simple one, shall we?"

dare:
eat the rotten mushrooms on the table top!
dare:
prick your finger with a needle and i want to see blood!

[ + + ]

of course haseul would throw a spoon at yves jsjsjs

who was the chosen member and which dare did she choose? you have one vote and the one with the most votes will be the chosen member. comment inline on the member's name with which dare she chose. don't try to make them have the same votes, there will be consequences.
ends at 1pm kst on 21st january.

JEON HEEJIN>

KIM HYUNJIN>

JO HASEUL>

JO YEOJIN>

WONG VIVI>

KIM JUNGEUN>

JUNG JINSOUL>

CHOI YERIM>

HA SOOYOUNG>

KIM JIWOO>

PARK CHAEWON>

SON HYEJOO>