5 || death report

2nd march, 2018

2nd march, 2018

"
will you come back again?
or will you leave me in pain?
why did i lose you?
why was i such a fool?
"you are gone forever"
that's a lie
"you will come back never"
you haven't gone to the sky
"

haseul's eyes opened sleepily. she sat up and rubbed her eyes. getting off the couch, she wanted to walk down the hallway to the washroom but saw a girl lying on the floor in the hallway.

"yerim?"

haseul shook yerim's body. yerim whined and cracked her eyes open.

"what is it?"

"why are you sleeping on the floor?" haseul asked. yerim sat up and looked around. "good question, i don't remember anything that happened yesterday night. how did i get here?"

silence.

...interrupted by the sound of a door closing.

the girl had entered the toilet. "how is she still alive? didn't she die yesterday?!" the girl exclaimed softly.

"i decided to make it a little more fun since yerim did something naughty which gave her an extra life."

the girl scrunched her eyebrows. "what did she do?" she asked.

"you know how yerim has a crap ton of parties? well, she did someone so she's pregnant."

the girl covered her mouth. how the hell did yerim get herself knocked up?

"let me rephrase it. she was pregnant. not anymore. look forward to today, i'll be off to get your breakfast ready."

"how did you know she was pregnant?" she asked.

"when you kill someone, i get their death report and it contains quite a ton of stuff. so i read it over and saw that yerim's reproductive status was stated as expecting."

"how do i know you're not lying? yerim's stomach doesn't even protrude."

"her report said thirteen weeks. pay attention to her today and you'll see. why would i lie to you?"

"i don't trust anyone."

"not even myself."

[ ++ ]

everyone was seated at the dining table, haseul being the last since she had to wake everyone up.

the girl took a look at yerim. yerim was wearing a tight shirt, so her stomach did seem to protrude a little.

"what's for breakfast today, mysterious girl?" heejin asked.

"today? hmm, what do you want?"

"korean food sounds good!" jiwoo said.

"kimchi, seaweed soup, braised potatoes, green onion pancakes, chicken bulgogi, rice, one fried egg each and apple juice. how's that?"

"i want tteokbokki, can we get tteokbokki too?" hyejoo asked.

"yeah, alright. enjoy!"

like the day before, food appeared in front of them. yerim gagged and only the girl noticed. they ate silently until jungeun spoke up. "don't you think she's being a bit too nice? is there poison in the food?"

the food was too good so no one heard her.

"this bulgogi is some good shit," hyunjin said.

"all done with your food?"

everyone nodded. "this chicken is good," hyunjin said. jiwoo smiled. "i like the apple juice!"

"i'll spin the bottle at 2pm. it's 10am now, so prepare yourselves."

"i still don't like this girl," haseul said.

they all went to the couch, some sitting on the couch and some on the floor. some even sitting on the armrests of the couch.

chaewon turned on the tv and changed the channel to spongebob. "let's have something happy for once," chaewon said.

[ ++ ]

"yerim, are you okay? you're turning white," vivi said. she put her hand on yerim's forehead and felt her temperature. "your temperature is fine though."

yerim was holding her stomach and she was starting to sweat. "yem, are you having period cramps?" haseul asked. yerim looked up. "why would you think so?" she asked. haseul pointed at the white cushion she was sitting on. it was soaked in blood. yerim gasped.

"i-i'll go check in the toilet," yerim said, getting up and limping to the toilet. "follow her," haseul whispered to vivi. vivi nodded and got up after yerim disappeared beyond the wall.

thump.

"yerim!"

"yem!"

"what's happening?"

[ ++ ]

so who do y'all think the killer is