16 || in another life

13th march, 2018

13th march, 2018

"
important message !
welcome to this land
please do consider the feelings
of the people
we will all hurt
and it will affect our decisions to
stay alive
so please keep that in mind
"

YOU CHOSE TO GIVE CONSENT TO KIM JIWOO'S ORGAN DONATION

haseul signed the organ donation consent form, tears blurring her vision with every detail she filled in.

by the time she finished filling the form out, she was mentally and physically exhausted.

why do i still have to live? i have nothing to live for. i'm a terrible guardian. i suck at life. i didn't stop sooyoung. i should just die.

haseul's thoughts were running while, and she started panting after a while.

her throat was shrinking, shrivelling, she couldn't breathe, she was getting light headed, she couldn't see through her tears, it hurt so much, her chest hurt so much, her heart was going wild, haseul was so tired.

and so, haseul decided to just... go.

[ + + ]

it had been 2 minutes when one of the senior nurses found haseul passed out on the table. she hurriedly called for a doctor, and the doctor called for the rest of the 11 girls. wait, no, 9 girls.

"what do you mean haseul fainted?" vivi asked, pale. "it might be a heart attack, but we have to check the ekg first. the doctor's doing an ekg now, come with me to the room," the senior nurse said, leading them to haseul's room.

haseul's shouts were so loud, they could even hear them from far outside the room. the senior nurse raised her eyebrows. "it was either a heart attack or a panic attack. it's probably a panic attack considering how loud she's yelling."

the closer they got to the room, the clearer they could hear haseul. "no, yeojin and jiwoo aren't dead. YOU'RE FUCKING LYING!" followed by sobs. vivi overtook the senior nurse to run into the room.

haseul saw vivi and stopped her 'tantrum' for a while. vivi looked tired too, just like haseul. "you're here! come closer, come!" the doctor grabbed vivi's sleeve and gently pulled her towards haseul, then moving aside along with the other nurse in the room. the senior nurse brought the other 8 girls into the room while she stayed outside. the doctor and other nurse slowly made their way out. "get someone close to her to calm her down, if it doesn't work, benzos. call me if she's calmed down, preferably if she's fallen asleep. we'll refer her to the psychiatrist maybe tomorrow. keep an eye on them!" the doctor whispered to the senior nurse, then leaving with the other nurse.