모아서 || all the clues

hello mortals.

hyejoo is the killer.

here are the clues that were in each chapter.

fun facts:
- chaewon was originally the killer up to like,, ep 3? but i changed my mind bc i thought hyejoo suited it more?? bc chaewon babie :"

miscellaneous ||
- if you count the girls in age order by alphabets (vivi a, sooyoung b, jinsoul c), hyejoo would be k. k for killer.

4 || kinda cute
- yerim went out of the room yeojin was in and looked through the crack of another door and saw the killer, thus eliminating the possibility that yeojin was the killer.

4.5 || my wrath did grow
- hyejoo represents anger in yyxy and the starting poem has recurring themes of anger.
- in the video "LOONA/yyxy "one"", hyejoo eats an apple in the last scene. in the starting poem, there was mention of how the speaker's fears produced an apple— most likely poisoned. this is a reference to how hyejoo killed herself in the end— she was her own foe from the very beginning because she couldn't let go.

6 || strand of pity
- the starting poem is the clue here. the first letters of every line are hoyleijhoyoe. if you skip every other line, you get a name. skipping the first letter would give you olihye— olivia hye, while skipping the second letter would give you hyejoo.
- the question was asking what was missing in "cory" and the answer was "her". cory + her is choerry. skipping the letters of choerry would give you cory and her. i was hoping y'all would get the message and skip letters on the poem too. 

or || code
- this chapter's title was "or || code", which was supposed to mean that there was a code/a clue in this chapter. and yes, this chapter is packed with clues.
- "i want to know" was what i started the chapter with. this is hyejoo's line in where you at (알고싶어/algoshipeo which translates to i want to know"
- i mentioned literature in the chapter. y'all were supposed to check out the poem in chapter 6 for the clue heh. poems are really related to literature i fucking haTe literature
-  "-.-- --- ..- x -- .. ... ... . -.. x .- x -.-. .-.. ..- . x .- .-.. .-. . .- -.. -.-- x" is morse code and translates to "you missed a clue already". none of y'all seemed to have picked up any of the clues previously when i published this chapter so ye.

death || q&a, a
- "it starts with a small flap" this was meant to lead y'all off bc it's chaewon's & yerim's line in butterfly and chaewon's caption for her teaser. this actually is used in [8 ||crime scene] where you're supposed to open the small flap in the journal.

8 || crime scene
- according to above^ , you were supposed to open the small flap in the journal (which you did). if you chose to let loona discover the bulge in the spine they wouldn't have been able to get the bulge out of the spine.

9 || crab carbonara pasta
- no clue in this one but about gbgg y'all really overthought it lmao it has nothing to do with yyxy it's just 6696 upside down lmao

12 || with honour
- the answer to "people go crazy here and there" was 4minute's crazy. the mv for crazy was in black and white. what do you get when you combine them? grey, hyejoo's colour. subtle, but yeah.

15 || epinephrine
- notice how the poem at the start is cut weirdly? if you count each line, there are 12 characters including the dash in each line. hyejoo is the twelfth member of loona.

18 || elastic bandage
- when haseul's memories are played, yeojin and her go to exo's concert. they do the fanchant for 'wolf', and it's stated quite explicitly that it's about wolves,, heck they even chant "geudae wolf naega wolf awooo". whose animal is a wolf? that's right, hyejoo.

19 || take care
- when some members die, they become butterflies. this was supposed to lead y'all off to chaewon. the butterflies actually just represent rebirth— only the innocent girls become butterflies(if you search online it does show that butterflies symbolise rebirth). hyejoo gave them  a chance to die prettily. you could also interpret it as hyejoo gave them a chance to die prettily, just like chaewon since she liked chaewon so much.
- the butterflies are in the members' colours. this shows that the colours do matter,, aka notice how the gifs are grey and pastel pink. pastel pink's vivi is dead and grey's hyejoo is the murderer.

19.5 || someone else
- if you google the whole poem it'll lead you to a song called villain by stella jang. the poem is a whole chunk of lyrics pulled out of the song, but there's one lyric missing— "so many shades of grey". grey - hyejoo.

well

do y'all feel like clowns?

🤡