3 || the smallest needle

1st march, 2018

1st march, 2018

"
so don't you look
at me with that look in
your eyes you are the
true devil so how can
you feel emotions
like mine
"

"son hyejoo has been chosen! let's start off with a simple one, shall we?"

dare:
eat the rotten mushrooms on the table top!
dare:
prick your finger with a needle and i want to see blood!

"hyejoo..."

"prick your finger. i have no idea how long those mushrooms have been in there," haseul said.

i'm pretty sure they all understood that it was supposed to be a nerve-wrecking moment but they all looked at haseul and she just shrugged.

still, haseul always knows what's best for you. hyejoo nodded her head with fear visible in her expression. jinsoul brought haseul's sewing kit and picked out the smallest needle for hyejoo so she'd feel less pain.

hyejoo hesitated.

"unnie, why do we have to do this?"

no one replied.

yeojin spoke up. "yeah, if we choose not to do it the game master can't do anything to us either."

"ooh, game master! i like that word. well that's because i can control all of you."

"when i was alive- never mind. prick your damn finger, unnie."

"so she's a ghost i guess?" sooyoung said.

hyejoo took a deep breath.

she held the sharp needle and pressed it into the flesh of her pinky.

she flinched as she felt her blood oozing out. grabbing the needle and throwing it aside, haseul grabbed a tissue and pressed on the wound to stop the bleeding.

"happy now?" haseul said, angry.

haseul would never let anyone get to her kids. even sooyoung, jinsoul and vivi who were older than her were still considered her kids. haseul was a softie on normal days, but if someone harmed her kids she'd flip.

and haseul, when flipping, is scary.

she exploded in curses. do you really want a vivid description of this? yes? alright.

it was as if she had smoke coming out of ears. "YOU!! YOU!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WHOEVER DID TO YOU BUT STAY AWAY FROM ALL OF THEM!! OR!! I!! WILL!! FIND!! YOU!! AND!! HUNT!! YOU!! DOWN!!!!!! YOU FUCKING SELFISH IDIOT THIS IS WHY YOU DIED!! HYEJOO IS STIL A BABY HOW DARE YOU HURT HER?? DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING HEART THIS BABY IS SO SOFT HOW CAN YOU HURT HER?? DO YOU!! SEE THOSE CHEEKS!! no, hyejoo, don't cry! it's not your fault!" she screamed, slowly becoming a coaxing voice, coaxing hyejoo not to cry.

hyejoo's tears started leaking out of her eyes. she felt that it was her fault that haseul got so agitated. also because she knew that it wasn't a good idea for haseul to scream at the game master and she was panicking.

"unnie, it's f-fine, i'm okay!" hyejoo said with a shaky voice.

haseul turned around and looked at hyejoo sadly. "you're not okay, hyejoo. as long as i'm alive i won't allow anyone to harm you, even if it's the president. they'll have to get past me first!" haseul said in a calm voice, trying not to make hyejoo cry more.

"i'm only going to stop shouting at you because it's not good for my throat and hyejoo doesn't like it. watch out, bitch."

"alright, that's all for the day. it's only noon but i want lively people to harm tomorrow. get some rest! bye!"

"bitch," vivi mumbled.

"did she just curse?" jinsoul whispered to jungeun.

"she must be really angry," jungeun replied.

jinsoul nodded.

[ + + ]

who was the chosen member? you have one vote and the one with the most votes will be the chosen member. comment inline on the member's name. don't try to make them have the same votes, there will be consequences.
ends at 4pm kst on 22nd january.

JEON HEEJIN>

KIM HYUNJIN>

JO HASEUL>

JO YEOJIN>

WONG VIVI>

KIM JUNGEUN>

JUNG JINSOUL>

CHOI YERIM>

HA SOOYOUNG>

KIM JIWOO>

PARK CHAEWON>

SON HYEJOO>