17 || dalgona

5th may 2018

5th may 2018

"
on today,
especially today,
i miss you
a lot.
"

5th may was children's day, almost 2 months since yeojin and jiwoo left. and on that day, haseul was missing them more than usual.

even though yeojin and jiwoo were way past the age to be called 'children', they still celebrated it a lot. every children's day, yeojin and jiwoo would pull all 12 of them to the orphanage to give out dalgona. all of them would gather at one of their houses the night before to make dalgona together.

this was the first children's day without them. wanting to continue with the tradition, haseul still got everyone to make dalgona.

"i don't think we have enough sugar, should i go out to buy more?" vivi asked, grabbing her girlfriend's hand. "would you do so? come back quick!" haseul smiled and passed vivi her wallet. haseul had decided to stop being depressed over yeojin and jiwoo. she thought that they wouldn't want her to be depressed too.

in the past 2 months, things had been rather... still. not much had happened. while haseul sort of came to understand sooyoung's actions, she never fully forgave her. understandable, considering she practically murdered her biological younger sister and her could-be-considered-biological younger sister.

the younger ones— yerim, chaewon, hyejoo, heejin, hyunjin— lived quietly, not daring to mention the deaths to haseul. heejin now had a small scar on her foot from the glass that pierced it.

most of them stayed away from sooyoung as much as possible— it just wasn't comfortable around her.

jinsoul was now nine months pregnant. time went by twice as fast for jinsoul, so even though it had only been two months, it was four months for jinsoul's baby.

jinsoul and jungeun were in their room, jinsoul lying on jungeun's lap, watching a show on her phone. jungeun was braiding jinsoul's hair.

they decided to start dating about one and a half months ago. they'd been flirting way before that, even sleeping with each other. they truly knew each other down to the bone.

jinsoul knew jungeun's favourite instant noodle brand, jungeun knew what foods jinsoul hated.

jinsoul saw jungeun rolling off her bed and getting a concussion, jungeun heard jinsoul snore.

jinsoul knew where jungeun liked to be kissed, jungeun knew jinsoul's sensitive spots.

jungeun would make jinsoul go crazy even at the slightest touch, screaming her name breathlessly. jinsoul could make jungeun whimper and moan endlessly.