4 || kinda cute

1st march, 2018

1st march, 2018

"
if i could
hold love
in my hands
i would
give it to you
if you could
accept it
would you
?
"

haseul grabbed a peppa pig plaster and gingerly put it on hyejoo's wound.

"does it hurt?" haseul asked, concerned.

hyejoo shook her head. "unnie, it's fine, i'm really fine."

jinsoul looked at her. "we all know you're fine, it's because they hurt you and not haseul."

that went through haseul's right ear and came out from the left. basically, she ignored it.

"if they ever hurt any one of you, i'll fucking flip," haseul says.

night came, and haseul allocated them into rooms. haseul's apartment had 4 rooms— her room, yeojin's room, her parents' room when they came to stay and a guest room. haseul and yeojin's room each had a queen bed. her parents' room had a king bed. the guest room had a queen bed and a queen mattress.

haseul was rich.

hyunjin and vivi slept on haseul's bed. yeojin and yerim slept on yeojin's bed. jinsoul, jungeun and heejin slept on the king bed in haseul's parents' room. sooyoung, jiwoo, chaewon and hyejoo slept in the guest room.

haseul, being nice, slept on the couch.

[ ++ ]

"your feet are cold," yeojin said. yerim wiggled her toes and laughed. it was midnight and everyone was asleep. "i'm cold, unnie. stop stealing my blanket!" yeojin said. yerim laughed.

"yeojin... what if this game kills me?" yerim said.

silence.

yerim looked at yeojin. she was asleep, her breathing making an ever so slight sound. her chest was moving up and down slowly. she was still breathing. yerim's biggest fear was any of them dying in this sick game.

you know, yerim thought yeojin was kinda cute.

yerim gently pulled her arm out from under yeojin's neck and sat up. after giving yeojin a peck on the cheek, she got up, walked out and closed the door lightly.

as she was in front of her door, she heard someone.

"yes. kill yerim next. make the bottle spin to her. thanks babe!"

the voice was soft, but audible. yerim saw her through the crack of the door and she saw the girl.

"well well well. looks like we'll have to do some premature killing, won't we?"

"go, darling."

yerim felt an invisible force holding her up on the wall. her neck was constrained the tightest. she couldn't breathe. she struggled in her spot and held onto her neck, trying to get rid of the tightness.

the girl went out and grabbed a knife from one of the kitchen drawers, pushed yerim's lips open and drove the knife to the back of her throat. yerim's eyes widened. she tried to scream, but she was too shocked. besides, her throat hurt like hell.

"there. now you'll never talk, will you?" the girl asked, smiling.

"she can still write, unnie."

the mysterious voice said, just lower than a whisper so that only the two of them could hear.

the girl scrunched her eyes in frustration. she covered yerim's mouth and dragged the knife along her collarbone. smiling at yerim's expression, she went over the cut and made it deeper. yerim had tears rolling out of her eyes.

the girl's expression suddenly changed from a smiling one to a ruthless one.

"one,

two,

three."

she drove the sharp knife straight into yerim's thigh. she pulled the knife in and out multiple times. she then disfigured her face and the mysterious voice— her assistant— let yerim go. well, she couldn't go anymore. yerim fell to the ground, blood streaming out of her wounds.

"athletic ass bitch."

YOU CHOSE CHOI YERIM.

// NAVIGATING MODE ! //
welcome to navigating mode! you navigate down JO HASEUL's hallway and spot CHOI YERIM's body on the floor.

help the killer and let CHOI YERIM's body disappear or let the LOONA girls find CHOI YERIM's body?
you have one vote. deadline: 3rd february 2019 12pm kst

HELP KILLER, YERIM'S BODY DISAPPEARS>

HELP LOONA, YERIM'S BODY IS FOUND>

[ + + ]

so whoops yerim is dead

who do y'all think is the killer? >

got any theories? >