10 || gregory bit giraffe god

9th march, 2018

9th march, 2018

"
if i loved you,
how would we be?
would we be happier
than we are now?
if i had confessed then,
how would we be?
would we have
changed from now?
if i wait a little,
what would happen?
i'll wait
i'll wait for you
like this
"

sooyoung grabbed her notepad.

"let's think of what gbgg could mean. anyone got ideas? let's start with acronyms."

a whole bunch of ideas flowed out. girl boy girl girl, gone back gone gone, go back go go, green blue green green, good bad good good, gregory bit giraffe god (didn't make much sense, but again, jiwoo never made much sense.), grid box grid grid, grow bot grows grass and gone back got gin. 

"alright, over half of this makes no sense. think of what else it could mean, half the time is gone already," haseul said.

sooyoung snapped her fingers and her eyes widened. "the key! the key in the glass vial! let's figure out what to do with it! everyone disperse!"

and for the first time, sooyoung stepped out of the living room.

she started with, supposedly, hyesol's room. she looked in the closet. there were dresses, shirts, shorts, jeans, jackets and a bunch of empty hangers. she bent down to see if there was a secret compartment of any sorts. there was a hemp rope and some lint.

"who keeps a hemp rope in their closet?" sooyoung mumbled. she went out to grab the key and tried it on one of the locked drawers in the closet. it opened! sooyoung opened the drawer and found an album— girls' generation's party. she also found hyesol's passport, a gold ring, a polaroid and a bunch of printed photos.

the polaroid was quite blurry. it looked like a brown circular object with a wooden background. there were three photos which were of eunjoo at a cafe, two babies playing— this one looked rather faded— and a family photo.

sooyoung picked up the suspicious looking polaroid, holding it and walking around the room.

"what is this exactly..." sooyoung mumbled.

sooyoung screamed.

"what is it?!" chaewon screeched, running into the room along with hyejoo.

"this polaroid... it's the hemp rope! the hemp rope is important!"

sooyoung grabbed the hemp rope and saw a brown spot on a certain part of the rope. "it's dried blood, isn't it?" hyejoo asked. sooyoung nodded.