7 || as always

2nd march, 2018

2nd march, 2018

"
if only i could see you smile everyday
a smile suits you better
you look better
when you're in my arms
i want to go back
to the good old days
"

a bottle appeared on the floor.

it started spinning.

haseul tried to kick it away but the bottle just went back. 

"you won't be able to stop it, darling."

there they were.

in a hospital with yerim being the patient.

the strong smell of medicine was all they smelled and footsteps shuffled along.

"emergency!" someone shouted.

they were afraid the chosen one would be the one in the emergency.

the bottle slowed down and came to a stop.

"heejin unnie!"

the top of the bottle was pointing to heejin.

YOU CHOSE JEON HEEJIN

heejin looked as if she was about to cry.

hyunjin slipped her hand into heejin's and interlocked fingers with her. she gave heejin's hand a reassuring squeeze.

heejin looked over to hyunjin and smiled painfully, a single teardrop falling.

oooooooh loona hated this so much.

heejin was a sunshine, always smiling.

she was scared. fear. fear of losing loona, especially kim hyunjin.

hyunjin bit on her lip hard. she wanted to cry, but she had to be strong in front of heejin. she wanted to be a pillar of support for heejin. most of all, she wanted heejin to know she could depend on her.

"now, dare or death?"

haseul looked up, shocked. "what do you mean death, hoe?"

"
dare:
chop your hair off. i want it like short, like haseul's.

dare:
death
"

"you call this a fucking choice?" hyejoo said.

"yep! dare or death!"

heejin bit her lip so hard, she drew blood. hyunjin wipes the blood off with her finger. "don't hurt yourself, baby." yerim flinched. "you'll be fine. i'm sure you'll look great with short hair." heejin smiled. she was trembling, hyunjin could see that. she pulled heejin in for a hug.

a pair of scissors appeared in heejin's hands. facing a mirror; she took a deep breath, and grabbed a bunch of hair. she cut it off, bundles of black hair falling to the white ground. she cut and cut, until her hair was as short as haseul's. she looked over to hyunjin and smiled. "how do i look?" hyunjin nodded. "perfect. as always."

as always, like magic, the hair disappeared along with the scissors.

ANSWER CORRECT
CORY + HER = CHOERRY

"i'm so done with the stupid fucking game," haseul said. "fucking asshole trying to fucking hurt my kids."

[ + + ]

short chapter oofles

and also let's just take that everyone including vivi is korean? i'll need their race for profiles later on and idk if vivi is chinese or hongkongese or what shjsjsjjs