Chapter 12

{Megara's POV} 

When I woke up Chris was snuggled up behind me with his arm draped across me, he was starting to stir Chris lightly kissed my back I felt my cheeks grow warm. 

"Baby," 

"Yes." 

"Do you love me?" Chris asked. 

"Of course, I love you if I didn't love you, I wouldn't have agreed to be your girlfriend or take our relationship to the next step." I said. 

I rolled over and faced Chris he kissed my forehead and pulled me closer I draped my leg across him I brushed the back of my finger against his cheek and kissed him Chris looked at me and smile.

"I can picture you as my wife with little mini me's running around." 

"I can picture that as well because I have a feeling if we have a girl one day, she will have you wrapped around her finger and she'll be a daddy's girl." 

I got up out of bed and got dressed I put on a Misfits t-shirt, black jeans, and black high-top Converse I walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom, I left the bedroom and walked downstairs I walked into the kitchen I made myself a bowl of cereal I sat down at the table. Chris came into the kitchen and joined me at the table with his bowl of cereal when I was finished eating, I got up from the table and washed up my bowl and spoon I dried my dishes and put them away I left the kitchen I walked into the living room I turned on the TV and watched cartoons. Chris came into the living room he joined me on the couch and gently slid me onto his lap I laid my head on his chest and smiled contently he kissed my forehead. 

"What would you like to do today beautiful?" Chris asked curiously. 

"I don't know what I want to do today." I replied. 

"I could send a text to Jaime, Kylie, and Ryan Ashley and invite them over to meet you." 

"Sounds good to me," 

I snuggled in Chris's arms and watched him send the group text when he was finished sending the text, he nuzzled my neck I felt my cheeks grow warm I was playing on my phone I deleted my lock screen photo as well as my screen saver photo.

"Would you like a photo of me as your lock screen photo and screen saver photo?" He asked. 

"I was thinking we could take the photos together." I said. 

Chris and I took photos on my phone I let him choose the photo for my screen saver and lock screen Chris kissed my neck I felt my cheeks grow warm he checked his phone. 

"Kylie, Jaime, and Ryan Ashley are coming over to meet you." 

"I can't wait to meet them it'll be nice to have girls to hang out with." 

"You never had girlfriends to hang out with?" He asked. 

"No, I never had girlfriends to hang out with before." I explained. 

The girls were knocking at the door I climbed off Chris's lap I left the living room and answered the door I stepped to the side and let Jaime, Kylie, and Ryan Ashley into the house I closed the door and locked it. 

"Hi. I'm Megara." 

"Hi. Megara, I'm Kylie, this is Jaime and Ryan Ashley," 

"Do you prefer Ryan or Ryan Ashley?" I asked. 

"Either one is fine." Ryan said politely. 

I led Kylie, Jamie, and Ryan into the living room Chris left the living room the girls and I sat down on the couch. 

"How did you and Chris meet?" 

"We met in the cemetery I walked out on my boyfriend after we broke up I went to a church to seek help but they wouldn't help me so I snuck into the cemetery Chris found me sitting on a stone bench and saw me with all of my belongings. We started talking Chris offered to take me in and we started falling for each other he makes me happy." 

"You seem to make Chris happy as well." 

"I don't know if Chris mentioned this in the text but as lame and pathetic as it sounds, I never had friends to hang out I was always looked at as a loser and nerd because my nose is always stuck in a book." I explained. 

"We don't think your lame or pathetic we think your awesome Ricky told me about the photographs that you take of nature he said you have talent and Kylie, Ryan, and I would like to be your best friends." Jaime said. 

"I would like that as well." 

"We'll have to get together for a girl's day out." 

I gave Ryan, Kylie, and Jaime my cellphone number they gave me their cellphone numbers we left the living room and walked into the kitchen the four of us decided to bake cupcakes I put the cupcake trays into the oven. After the cupcakes came out of the oven and cooled down Jaime, Ryan, Kylie, and I frosted the cupcakes and cleaned up the kitchen from baking after the girls left, I started cooking dinner I heard Chris come into the kitchen I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. 

"Did you have fun?" Chris asked nuzzling my neck. 

"I had fun with the girls I'm thinking about getting my own vehicle." I said. 

"I'll take you to get a vehicle." 

Later on, that night I was snuggling in bed with Chris he reached over and turned off the lamp I rolled over onto my side and felt him snuggle up behind me Chris draped his arm across me I fell asleep.