Chapter 40

{Megara's POV} 

The next morning when I woke up, I felt Chris snuggled up behind me I went to stretch and my body hurt I felt him stirring behind me. 

"Babe what did you do to me last night?" 

"You asked me to be rough with you last night and I asked you if you were sure, you said yes." 

Chris kissed my shoulder and buried his face in my neck he kissed and nipped my sweet spot on my neck.

"Behave yourself," I giggled. 

"I think a round three is in order." Chris mumbled against my neck. 

Chris gently rolled me over onto my back and kissed me I ran my fingers through his inky black hair. He rolled over and pulled me on top of him I laid my head on his shoulder he stroked my hair. I climbed off him and laid beside Chris he climbed out of bed and walked inside the bathroom. I heard water running I climbed out of bed and entered the bathroom. 

"I ran you a nice warm bath to relax in." 

"Will you join me?" 

Chris and I climbed into the tub he took me by the hand and sat me on his lap I leaned back against his chest and laid my head back on his shoulder. 

"Where are you sore?" Chris asked.

"My hips and thighs." I said. 

"I didn't mean to be that rough with you last night," 

"Babe it wasn't your fault it's my fault because I asked you to have rough sex." 

Chris kissed my cheek and nuzzled my neck I felt my cheeks grow warm. 

"I don't think I want to ask for rough sex ever again I only asked for you to be rough with me to spice things up during sex." I confessed. 

"Not only was I rough with you but I left hickeys on your neck." Chris stated. 

When we came out of the bathroom I got dressed and combed my hair I put on my Jack Skellington slipper boots I made the bed and left the bedroom I walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen I walked over to the counter and turned on the coffee pot. I made myself chocolate chip waffles for breakfast I was sitting at the table eating when Chris came into the kitchen and joined me at the table with his bowl of cereal. 

"Chris please tell me you're not going to feel guilty about this all day?" 

"No," 

Later on, that morning I was lounging on the couch reading Chris came into the living room he walked over to the couch and moved my feet he sat down and draped my legs across his lap. 

"What book are you reading?" Chris asked curiously. 

"I'm reading a graphic novel about Cat Woman I have another graphic novel about Raven from the Teen Titans your more than welcome to read it if you want." I said. 

When I was finished reading my book, I closed the book and laid it on the coffee table I removed my feet from Chris's lap and crawled onto his lap I leaned in and kissed him. 

"Would you like to lay on me?" 

"No because I'll probably take a nap on you." 

"I don't mind if you take a nap on me." He said. 

Chris stretched out on the couch I snuggled up beside him he grabbed his Tampa Bay Lightning throw blanket off the back of the couch and covered us up. Chris wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest. 

"I love you," 

"I love you, too." 

Chris and I snuggled on the couch and watched TV he stroked my hair I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up I was laying on the couch I heard Chris moving around in the kitchen I sat up on the couch. I folded the blanket and laid it on the back of the couch I left the living room and entered the kitchen. 

"Did you have a nice nap beautiful?" Chris asked. 

"Yes," I smiled. 

"I decided to give you the night off by cooking dinner. Do you like Sloppy Joes?" 

"I love sloppy joes my mom would make them every now and then." 

Chris handed me my plate and coffee mug we left the kitchen and entered the living room Chris and I sat down on the couch we sat our coffee mugs on the coffee table. 

"Would you like another one?" He asked. 

"I'll get it," I replied. 

I rose to my feet and left the living room I entered the kitchen I walked over to the counter I made myself another Sloppy Joe. I left the kitchen and walked back into the living room I sat down on the couch and ate my second Sloppy Joe. After dinner I helped Chris clean up from dinner, I put the dishes away I went to leave the kitchen he walked up behind me and scooped me up in his arms. I gazed up at Chris and giggled he looked at me and smirked. 

"Babe don't get any ideas." 

"Baby, I know your still a little sore from last night I'm only going to carry you into the living room." 

Chris carried me into the living room he walked over to the recliner and sat down I was sitting on his lap I laid my head on Chris's shoulder. Later on, that night we were watching TV, I was starting to nod off I climbed off Chris's lap and kissed him goodnight I left the living room I walked upstairs and walked up the hall I walked into our room and crawled into bed I fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.