Chapter 54

{Megara's POV}

I was in the kitchen making a surprise breakfast for Chris, I was making chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. When I was finished cooking breakfast, I sat mine and Chris's plate of pancakes on the tray and made our coffees. I placed our mugs on the tray I picked up the tray and left the kitchen I walked upstairs and entered mine and Chris's room. He was starting to wake up I carried the tray over to the bed Chris sat up in bed I sat the tray on the bed and joined him. 

"I decided to surprise you with breakfast in bed." 

"I hope you're going to join me."

"Of course, I am having breakfast in bed with you." I smiled. 

We ate breakfast together Chris seemed to enjoy the surprise of having breakfast in bed after breakfast Chris picked up the tray and left the room. I climbed off the bed and got dressed I put on a Misfits t-shirt, Harley Quinn knee high socks, and yoga pants I put on my black Converse. I brushed my hair and pulled my hair up in a pony tail and entered the bathroom I brushed my teeth when I was finished brushing my teeth, I washed my face. When I came out of the bathroom Chris was getting dressed. I walked over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone I left the bedroom and walked downstairs my cellphone was ringing. 

"Hey Jamie." 

"Hey Meg, I was wondering if you would like to have a girl's day out with me and Ryan Ashley." 

"Sounds great." I said. 

"We'll be there soon to get you." Jamie replied. 

I ended the call with Jamie, I walked down the hall to Chris's office I opened the door and stepped into the room. I grabbed my purse and left the room closing the door behind me I walked up the hall and grabbed my coat off the hook. I put on my coat and zipped it up I unzipped my purse and put my phone inside my purse I zipped up my purse. 

"Baby where are you off too?" 

"Jamie called and invited me to a girl's day out with her and Ryan Ashley." 

Chris walked over to me he wrapped his arms around my waist he leaned down and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled away and pulled me against his chest I laid my head on his chest. 

"So, you're just going to leave me home alone while you have a girl's day out." Chris teased. 

"You can invite the guys over." I said, pulling back in his arms and gazing up at him. 

Jamie was knocking at the door I broke out of Chris's embrace and answered the door. 

"Ricky tagged along because he wanted to hang out with Chris and the rest of the guys are on their way over." 

Chris leaned down and gave me passionate kiss I felt my cheeks grow warm I broke the kiss and followed Jamie out the door. We walked down to her car Jamie and I climbed into the car she started the engine and drove away. 

"Chris and I secretly got married." I said. 

"No way!" Jamie exclaimed, stopping at a red light. 

I held out my hand and showed Ryan Ashley and Jamie my wedding ring and engagement ring. 

"Chris agreed to secretly getting married?" 

"It was Chris's idea in the beginning but I talked him out of it at first because I kind of wanted a wedding but the more I thought about planning a wedding and all the stress that goes along with it. I decided to go along with Chris's idea because I actually freaked out about planning everything for our wedding."