Chapter 41

{Chris's POV} 

 When I woke up, I felt Meg snuggled up behind me her arm was draped across me I lightly stroked her arm and kissed it she was starting to stir. 

"Morning babe." 

"Morning baby," 

I rolled over onto my back I wrapped my arm around Meg. she kissed me and laid her head on my chest I stroked her long raven black hair she draped her arm across me. 

"I love you," I said softly. 

"I love you, too." Meg smiled. 

"How are you feeling?" 

"I'm a little sore but not like I was yesterday I'm able to move around in bed and not feel like I've been beat up." 

I gently slid out of bed she reached over and grabbed my arm. 

"Lay with me." Meg pouted. 

"I'll be back." I smiled. 

I left the bedroom and walked downstairs and entered the kitchen I decided to surprise Meg with breakfast in bed. When breakfast was ready, I placed everything on the tray I picked the tray up off the counter and left the kitchen I carried the tray upstairs I walked up the hall. I walked into mine and Meg's room I carried the tray over to the bed and sat it on the bed I joined Meg on the bed. 

"It's perfect." 

"I figured since we didn't get to have breakfast in bed the other morning, I would make it up to you." 

Meg and I ate chocolate chip pancakes and bacon when we were finished eating, she grabbed the tray and left the room. Meg came back into the room and climbed onto the bed I leaned over and kissed her. 

"What's on the agenda for today?" She asked. 

"Nothing really," I replied. 

We climbed off the bed and got dressed I put on a black t-shirt and basketball pants I walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom, I made the bed. I left the bedroom and walked downstairs I entered the living room and stretched out on the couch. Meg came into the living room she walked over to the couch she leaned down and kissed me. 

"I'm going out with Ryan Ashley." 

"Have fun and be safe I love you." 

I kissed her once more she left the living room, I heard her leave the house I lounged on the couch and channel surfed I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and sent a group text to the guys. A few minutes later the guys were knocking at the door I rose from the couch and left the living room and answered the door Ricky, Ryan, Justin, and Vinny came into the house we walked into the living room and sat down. 

"Why so gloomy?" Vinny asked. 

"I'm not gloomy," I replied. 

"Did you two have a fight?" 

"No, Meg and I didn't have a fight I was hoping to spend the day with Meg but she went to hang out with Ryan Ashley." 

"Did you know that she was going out?" Ryan asked curiously. 

"Not until Meg came downstairs and told me that she was going to hang out with Ryan Ashley." I replied. 

Vinny, Justin, Ryan, Ricky, and I decided to play Halo. 

"Do you guys think you can help me pull a birthday surprise for Meg while we're on tour like she did for me for my birthday?" 

"Yeah, but why don't you plan that before we go on tour?"