Chapter 58

{Megara's POV} 

The next morning when I woke up, I felt Chris snuggled behind me and snoring softly his arm is draped across me. I noticed a throw blanket was draped over the comforter it wasn't on the bed when I went to bed, I felt Chris stirring behind me. 

"Babe did you put the throw blanket on the bed last night?" 

"No and I didn't put it on the bed I have a feeling my mom checked on us during the night we must have looked cold and she added the throw blanket on the bed." 

I rolled over laying face to face with Chris, he moved my hair out of my face I felt my cheeks grow warm. I am feeling nervous about going ice skating with Chris today.

"Don't worry I will keep my promise to you that I won't let you fall I will hold your hand while we skate." Chris vowed. 

"Aww you're so sweet." I smiled. 

"Since we'll be outside dress warmly and wear your hat and gloves." 

Chris kissed me and climbed out of bed I watched him enter the bathroom I laid in bed because I was comfortable. He came out of the bathroom and walked back over to the bed. 

"Are you getting up?" He asked, climbing back into bed.

"Nope I am comfortable laying here you can go without me." I smiled. 

Chris gently pulled me towards him and kissed me. 

"Do you trust me?" 

"Of course, I trust you if I didn't trust you, I wouldn't be laying here. I just don't want to go ice skating because I don't know how to ice skate and I am not going to make a fool out of myself." 

I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom I emptied my bladder and flushed the toilet I washed my hands and dried them on the hand towel. I hung up the hand towel and left the bathroom Chris was lying in bed. I walked over to the bedroom door and opened it I left the bedroom and walked downstairs and entered the kitchen. 

"Morning sweetheart." Mrs. Cerulli greeted. 

"Morning Mrs. Cerulli." I said, sitting down at the island. 

"What's the matter?" 

"Chris thinks I don't trust him because I don't want to go ice skating because I don't know how he promised to hold my hand the whole time we are ice skating. But I don't want to look like a fool so now I don't think we're going at all." 

Chris came into the kitchen and sat beside at the island. 

"Christopher, you can't force Meg to go ice skating if she doesn't want to go and stop asking her if she trusts you if Meg didn't trust you, she wouldn't have married you." His mother stated sternly. 

"Meg can stay here while I'll go ice skating myself." Chris said. 

I got up from my seat and left the kitchen I walked back upstairs to Chris's room and closed the door I changed out of my tank top and pajama bottoms. I dressed warmly and brushed my hair I pulled my hair up into a pony tail I saw the bedroom door open Chris came into the room. 

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed to go ice skating." 

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth when I was finished brushing my teeth, I left the bathroom. 

"What are you pissed about?" He asked. 

"I am pissed because you got annoyed because I said that you can go ice skating without me." I stated.